The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 517 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling absolute bogus on this claim. We were all told multiple times by mods that Covid discussion had its own threads any time concerns were raised about the "will it, won't it" speculation. And rightly so. We discussed as if the event was on as per every bit of information that construction and planning were still taking place, not based on statistics that were being discussed in a different thread. It made perfect sense to me and many others to do so.
Yup, I was pretty avidly opposed to the event moving forward in the appropriate threads, but still participated in speculation in this one because I still love the event and want to discuss what the plans are for the year. It doesn't mean I, or others, are blind to the massive pandemic we're all living through. We have like four COVID threads. We can only discuss the repercussions so much. :lol:

On the bright-side, American Werewolf in London was delayed several times and look how it turned out. Halloween won't be the same this year but I'm happy that those of you who wouldn't have been able to experience the 30th Anniversary will now be able to. I really liked the line-up this year and if we get the same one again not only will we all be in for a real treat but I'll finally be able to figure out the the clues that are dropped for speculation :lol:

Before the threads locked I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes speculation so much fun and provide some hope for the future so this is for you Sanjay

As we are wrapping up for the year, I would just like to say a few things.

first of all, I would like to thank the mods for all the work. It can’t be easy moderating a thread like this. Thank you for taking the time and effort of making sure that everything ran smoothly. It must have not been easy to control all the fighting and bickering. Hopefully next year, we can have enough self control not to repeat our past mistakes.

next, I would like to address all the top contributors of the forum. Thank you for all the fun despite the fighting that we caused. @Legacy thank you for all the little clues and hints. It must have been frustrating at times, but I really enjoyed that portion of the year. Although I wish that we had it for a bit longer, but thats Ok. Thank you everyone else for all the love and community. I really feel cared for by our little HHN community. Thank you for all the jokes and sarcasm that carried our spirits through the year. And @Sanjay maybe we will get your Iron Maiden house eventually. I love you all so much. Thank you for always being here. I always check the forum at the end of the day, happily anticipating what is coming next.

Thank you all so much. I’ll miss you guys. See you all for a scary time next year.

Last edited:
This is hitting doubly hard for me at the moment, since theres a good chance I'll be too busy next year to make it out to orlando, but at least it'll be on this coast too, so i at least have something for however many years it takes for me to be able to get back out there, maybe HHN 35 or whatever. The real trouble is figuring out what to do for the next 14 months.

Hey guys, what did I miss?
Any announcements yet? I’m surely excited for that Beetlejuice and Eilish house this year. :dance:
I heard Bill and Ted are coming back! I am also surely excited for the Candyman house!

Turns out ScareZones budgets were lowered just so they could afford a giant circus tent to cover the whole event. Its essentially going to be one giant mask for HHN.

It would be logical to assume that 80% of houses designed for this year will be kept for next year. They dump a ton of cash into the research, storylines, concepts and final layout and elevation design, engineering... goes on and on. Sadly, this tells me there won't be nearly as much of this kind of work needed for next year which is telling in how long the effects of all of this will last.

It would be logical to assume that 80% of houses designed for this year will be kept for next year. They dump a ton of cash into the research, storylines, concepts and final layout and design... goes on and on. Sadly, this tells me there won't be nearly as much of this kind of work needed for next year which is telling in how long the effects of all of this will last.
But will they be able to keep all the IP’s?

In case anyone else wondered, premier passholder tickets just... aren't happening with no consolation or anything like that.

Hello, Aliya here, Because Halloween Horror Nights will not occur this year, all benefits and offers associated with the event, including the free admission entitlement for Premier Passholders, will not be available. We are constantly evaluating our offerings during this time and we will communicate any benefit updates via email, so please make sure your email address is up-to-date so we can share updates with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.