The State of Epcot | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

The State of Epcot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney never gave an official reopening date anyway... it was always a fluid late Summer.

From what I have heard, the 14 years of non-stop daily use has caused a lot of damage and there was s lot of broken effects by the time it stopped running. They are fixing a lot.

Disney never gave an official reopening date anyway... it was always a fluid late Summer.

They may not have said an exact date, but I'm pretty sure they said it would reopen end of July 2017.
I remember thinking I would be fine going late August as I had a few weeks leeway if they overrun a bit! :(

Breaking News:

Odyssey will be serving handwiches as part of this year's Food and Wine. It's going to be setup as a "classics from the past" offering location in honor of Epcot's 35th (which means the concept art galleries might come back too.)

Squee!! Edit!!

It will also offer L'oranges flavored cotton candy (lime-orange, based on the mythical fruit from Horizons) and have a drink called
  • Bright Horizons: Sprite® with Multi-flavored Boba Pearls (Non-Alcoholic)

Last edited:
While handwiches making a comeback in even a seasonal role is cool, I'd argue Carsland offers a spin on the snack every operating day over at Cozy Cone.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Breaking News:

Odyssey will be serving handwiches as part of this year's Food and Wine. It's going to be setup as a "classics from the past" offering location in honor of Epcot's 35th (which means the concept art galleries might come back too.)

Squee!! Edit!!

It will also offer L'oranges flavored cotton candy (lime-orange, based on the mythical fruit from Horizons) and have a drink called
  • Bright Horizons: Sprite® with Multi-flavored Boba Pearls (Non-Alcoholic)
Someone at TDO actually remembers what was???

Status
Not open for further replies.