The Walking Dead | Inside Universal Forums

The Walking Dead

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
How a thread on this wasn't started yet is beyond me.

This quickly became my favorite show when I saw the premiere last week. The second episode took a step back, but I still thought it was well done. Great to see that they aren't holding back either with the gore, and violence. This is AMC afterall, :lol:.

Has anyone else jumped aboard the Walking Dead fan train?

I enjoyed it. Certain aspects about the second episode I also agree were a step back. That is the thing about this show I wonder. A comic series is so different from tv. I wonder how long the show can last without it beomcing too much of a good thing. I am a huge zombie apocolyptic atmosphere and gore fan, but a movie is complete and leaves you wanting more. This is going to be ongoing and have the drama of the story carry it on. It should be interesting to see how fans take it after the second or third season on.

That being said they ordered 13 episodes for the second season, the first season is only six episodes so its quite a leap.

I haven't seen the second episode yet. But the first one was very good. I wonder if this show is going to get die-hard fans like LOST.

I haven't seen the second episode yet. But the first one was very good. I wonder if this show is going to get die-hard fans like LOST.

Same here. I ended up catching the first one over this past weekend online due to the hype and it loved up to it and more. The show is spectacular and definitely worth watching. I'll save my thoughts on the second episode until after I see it. :lol:

This past episode was much better than the 2nd. I thought all the scenes surrounding Merle were great, and the ending was fantastic. Sorta bummed we only have 3 more episodes left for the season. :(

I just watched the 2nd episode and I totally enjoyed it. I'll be catching up on the 3rd episode in the next few days. Awesome show.

3rd episode wasn't very eventful... :/

How the hell was it not? :lol: Spoilers (highlight) - He finally reunites with his wife, finds out his buddy lied to his wife about him being dead, find out Merle cut off his hand, and that the zombies might be migrating from the city to the woods.

^Didn't do a great job there of Spoiler cause of the different themes now :lol:

In the Tron theme I see what you wrote perfectly

the first two episodes were great but i the 3rd was week. Im starting to get the vibe that its going to be hit or miss the next episode

Yeah it should have been 2 hours, and it really needed some zombie action, but still... the show as a whole was great and now we're all just going to forget about it until it comes back on a year later! Reminds me of LOST :lol: