The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 996 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It looks fine from Jurassic, and the new trees not only block the sides of it pretty well, but finally cover up the projectors, which were completely visible for the better part of a year by the arch!

In a year, we might not even notice the walls behind the bamboo if they let it spread.

IMG_2541-scaled.jpg

Reactions: frank_1991_
It looks fine from Jurassic, and the new trees not only block the sides of it pretty well, but finally cover up the projectors, which were completely visible for the better part of a year by the arch!

In a year, we might not even notice the walls behind the bamboo if they let it spread.

IMG_2541-scaled.jpg
I can be sure in a year we won't notice - on to bigger and better things! (to "notice")

Just to clarify, so people don't think I'm being sour or contrarian just for the sake of it, I think what Universal did with the JP side of the lockers is okay. It's fine.

Saying, "Gosh, it would have been nice if they'd done X," is not the equivalent of me saying, "How dare they not do X!" If given the option, I'd rather see more organic-looking landscaping than man-made structures in JP. That's the only opinion I was expressing.

Just to clarify, so people don't think I'm being sour or contrarian just for the sake of it, I think what Universal did with the JP side of the lockers is okay. It's fine.

Saying, "Gosh, it would have been nice if they'd done X," is not the equivalent of me saying, "How dare they not do X!" If given the option, I'd rather see more organic-looking landscaping than man-made structures in JP. That's the only opinion I was expressing.

All good. Just having a spirited, friendly discourse. :thumbsup:

I understand what your concern is and agree, it will do and in our world it could be best if they had......

IMG_2541-scaled.jpg
I always wonder why they don't just do an enclosure over the pathway with vines all over it. It's not that wide or long.