The WWE Thread | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm not but you're right - it's still "LOL ROMAN" - but he had "broken ribs, separated shoulder, etc", he needed to go down with a fight. Anything else, and it may have been the end of Roman's chances with fans and WWE. They are at the edge of falling off.
Lol, they definitely over-sold Roman; I remember Booker T saying: "and it's not just the ribs, it's the cartilage between them". Now, I do think Roman himself sold rather well, but WWE missed the marked, they should've had it were he walked away at the end as he did, but then collapsed and was taken away by medics. This whole thing of medics being late and Roman not wanting them, that oversold it instead.

Reactions: RevFreako
With the proper build, Brock vs. Samoa Joe could be a must see, big time match WWE hasn't had in quite some time. They got off to a good start with that last night. Let's just hope the execution is there.

Brock vs Orton was billed as a big time match, and it was, but it was a complete dud. Could have been so much more. I was in Brooklyn for that and the arena was so deflated for the finish of that. Brock's contract is winding down so hopefully he starts caring again and can put on great performances like he did in 2015. He totally mailed in all of 2016

I will be glad when they get Brock to drop the belt, he has done literally nothing since he won it, I really don't see the point of giving it to someone who isn't on TV at least defending the damn belt and having everyone else build momentum for the next title match.

I will be glad when they get Brock to drop the belt, he has done literally nothing since he won it, I really don't see the point of giving it to someone who isn't on TV at least defending the damn belt and having everyone else build momentum for the next title match.
Probably won't happen until Wrestlemania. Samoe Joe vs Lesnar should be good though. The fatal 5 way at Extreme Rules was decent, though watching the event I was wondering why it was called Extreme Rules, when there was little of of the extreme besides a cage match (which was good, but once again I was reminded how much I hate the stupidity of being allowed to exit through the door) and then the kendo stick match, a concept which I always thought is dumb.

Wrestlemania is just under a year away I can't see them having a WWE Championship belt on Brock for a year when he wrestles maybe once or twice in that time, they can't keep using the old opponent is injured to drag it out.

Wrestlemania is just under a year away I can't see them having a WWE Championship belt on Brock for a year when he wrestles maybe once or twice in that time, they can't keep using the old opponent is injured to drag it out.
I think he may work more dates this year. The rumored original plan is to have Reigns beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania, and well, I can see them go with it, they;ll hype it as the big dog who retired the Undertaker; incidentally it would be a match between the only two who beat Undertaker at Wrestlemania. I also heard it said that all men who were involved in the 5-way would meet Lesnar, so we have Samoa Joe at Great Balls of Fire, Summerslam should have the return of Strowman, and then after that there's still Balor, Wyatt and Rollins, and Reigns at 'Mania; I can't see them all having a match with Lesnar though, and in any case, WWE constantly changes its mind anyhow, though they tend to be stubborn on their mainline, so I can see how the Lesnar vs Reigns might be legit, if so, not looking forward to it, then I've learned to no longer forward to Wreestlemania anyway.

Thought I’d bump this seeing as it’s Wrestlemania season.

I thought it was a good first month for WWE, and wrestling in general. Alpha vs Omega at WrestleKingdom was great. Cien Almas vs Johnny Gargano at NXT TakeOver might have been greater. And the Royal Rumble, for the first time in what seems like forever, was good.

We’ll have 2 big title matches at WrestleMania. Reigns/Lesnar has been pretty much been set in stone for over a year. AJ/Shinsuke will be a great fan service match that’s hopefully on par with their WK match in Japan 2 years ago.

And now with Ronda Rousey in the fold, she’ll be in a big match as well. Rumors have her in a mixed tag match with her and a partner against Stephanie and HHH. They are trying to get The Rock but I highly doubt it.

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the card shakes out. I hope guys like Seth Rollins and Finn Balor don’t get the shaft. Would be a shame

This has to be one of the weakest build ups to Mania in a long time.

The main event has been done to death and its clear that its a triple threat so that Becky can beat Charlotte. "The Man" wins and RR doesn't get beat.

the talent that WWE has at the moment is being destroyed by poor booking. (I will still be watching though haha)