Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Theme Parks & Shopping Districts Reopening General Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would help to have a separate thread for California parks status. Florida and California are in such different places in terms of reopening... to me, it's now really difficult to discuss both coasts here in one thread.

I meant the ability to block people you disagree with, a Twitter highlight
It's not a matter of disagreement, Shiekra, it almost never is. If it was a matter of disagreement, you wouldn't be able to read this.

Let me smarten you up a little on this: no one is entitled to my time, my attention or my engagement, whether I agree with it or not. I have the right to show anyone the door and would appreciate the ability to do so.

It's not a matter of disagreement, Shiekra, it almost never is. If it was a matter of disagreement, you wouldn't be able to read this.

Let me smarten you up a little on this: no one is entitled to my time, my attention or my engagement, whether I agree with it or not. I have the right to show anyone the door and would appreciate the ability to do so.
…It was a joke about Twitter...

…It was a joke about Twitter...
It may have been a joke, but it's a trope the conservatives like to trot out. "Oh, you're blocking me because we disagree, wotta coward." No, I'm blocking you because you're words Joe would spank me for using on the forums.

Agreed, lot of sharp heads around here.
Maybe in the Covid thread(s) because it's something that's affecting all of us and very stressful at the same time

In regards to as a site in total, I strongly disagree and look forward to seeing what has been posted everyday in theme park news, and catching up.

There are several other sites (and some dead ones) where it was like the Wild Wild West *ahem IOA Central*

Covid is a tough issue with not a whole lot of right answers, If we're going to talk about it naturally it will get heated

I know I plan on doing a better job of being kinder moving forward as we travel into our potential second wave

Maybe in the Covid thread(s) because it's something that's affecting all of us and very stressful at the same time

In regards to as a site in total, I strongly disagree and look forward to seeing what has been posted everyday in theme park news, and catching up.

There are several other sites (and some dead ones) where it was like the Wild Wild West *ahem IOA Central*

Covid is a tough issue with not a whole lot of right answers, If we're going to talk about it naturally it will get heated

I know I plan on doing a better job of being kinder moving forward as we travel into our potential second wave
i have no intention of being any kinder - "Tell the truth and shame the devil," as both Stephen King and my mother like to say - but otherwise I agree with all of this.

Mice Chat has an article on the Disneyland Paris resort today: "The attendance at the Disneyland Paris Resort is simply catastrophic. July and August did
not exceed 15,000 visitors a day in the two parks. The temporary maximum threshold in these times is 25,000 visitors a day. 120,000 in normal times".....
Disney Studios Paris is now only open for 5 hours on weekdays, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.

So Bob Iger has stepped down from California’s economic task force right before Newsom is to announce reopening protocols.

I think DL and other parks will reopen, but not on Newsom’s terms. It’s about to get real VERY soon.
Yeah

I'm really wondering what will happen now....at the start of this felt like the parks would be closed all year...then in the summer opening by Halloween made sense but now....I'm guessing late 2020 is even going to be hard and more likely 2021 unless Disney just opens without the governors ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.