Universal Great Britain | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Great Britain

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Bedford has excellent transport links as Alicia mentioned in the video. It's probably the best site in the UK to build a large resort on.
- Train line to London and Luton airport (will be great for international visitors who might only visit London).
- Train line to the Midlands and the North (great for connecting with the rest of the UK).
- New train line opening soon (East West Rail).
- M1 motorway/highway connecting the North and South.

Bedford has excellent transport links as Alicia mentioned in the video. It's probably the best site in the UK to build a large resort on.
- Train line to London and Luton airport (will be great for international visitors who might only visit London).
- Train line to the Midlands and the North (great for connecting with the rest of the UK).
- New train line opening soon (East West Rail).
- M1 motorway/highway connecting the North and South.
Let's just hope it gets some love if Universal does come to town. (Photo: Leavesonthelawn)

IMG_0288half.jpg

I know people earlier in the thread have said that Universal could be worried about cannibalising Orlando attendance but there are a lot of people who can't afford a trip to the US, how many of those would see a Universal in the UK and book it as soon as they could especially if it had some big name attractions.

I know people earlier in the thread have said that Universal could be worried about cannibalising Orlando attendance but there are a lot of people who can't afford a trip to the US, how many of those would see a Universal in the UK and book it as soon as they could especially if it had some big name attractions.
If it offered the same offerings as Orlando, like Potter, they would be worried since Cabana Bay is probably a British colony at this point.

If they offer unique attractions/lands, this would benefit UOR overall.

There are a lot of people who can't afford a trip to the US, how many of those would see a Universal in the UK and book it as soon as they could especially if it had some big name attractions.
Hey that's me!

Also I'd imagine this would get some big government backing depending on which party will be in power when or if planning permission is put forward.
However without that I could see this taking many years just to get a yes or no.

If it offered the same offerings as Orlando, like Potter, they would be worried since Cabana Bay is probably a British colony at this point.

If they offer unique attractions/lands, this would benefit UOR overall.

As I said its not really about the people already going to Universal Orlando but those that can't afford that sort of trip would see a Universal Park in the UK as extremely attractive.