Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Monsters: Eternal Bloodlines (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I’ve said it before but I think I kind of struck gold during speculation season with my Van Helsing vs the Monsters house. Have it serve as a reboot, have it be like the original UCM house except with gruesome massacres, have the final scene be a rotating battle between Helsing and a different monster, etc.

Some ideas work, some don’t. Clearly this year it kind of fell flat. Just stick to what makes the Monsters great and the established lore great.

Reactions: Wesker69 and Freak
As good as Bride Lives/Legends both were, we REALLY need to STOP collabing with Orlando. They're dragging our Universal Monsters houses down.

We can share a concept if we must, but they should be completely separate entities. If we can do Frankie/Wolfie in 2019 when they essentially did "all monsters", there is no excuse for both events to do their own thing.

I'll say it again, I'd love to know Murdy's breakdown of this house because he never actually discussed it.