Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 107 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It kinda looked to me that they might have just painted that wall, so I'm hoping they'll be back.
That's what I was thinking. Fresh paint job is what it seems. Of course if that is the case they may have permanently moved them elsewhere on-site. I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Joel
Noticed this on Friday and was super bummed. Hopefully they are just repainting because those plaques are a nice little piece of Universal history that not everybody gets to see. If they are just repainting, they probably have another coat or two to go because you can clearly see where the plaques used to be.

In other news, the famed bead tree is no more :cry:

The plaques are really more than just a Universal park thing, it's a tradition that all the studios follow. I really hope they make their way back, it would be a shame for Universal to completely ignore that history.

The plaques are really more than just a Universal park thing, it's a tradition that all the studios follow. I really hope they make their way back, it would be a shame for Universal to completely ignore that history.
I asked the guide about it on my VIP media tour. She told me that they were just removed for Halloween and would be put back up afterwards.

Have they actually put any new ones up for any recent filmings? I've never seen a plaque for things like Family Feud, La Voz Kids, TNA, etc. Then again I could just be missing it.