Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 108 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Don't know if a buy it. Notice they filled in all the screw holes
Yeah, with so few tapings (especially tapings requiring an audience), we rarely get to go back there when it's NOT HHN, so the GP wouldn't technically know outside of leaks.

Don't know if a buy it. Notice they filled in all the screw holes

If they were going to repaint then it would make sense. Bet they put them back in a "pretty" design. They were just tacked up as they were created (which I liked) but someone thought they didn't look "pretty" enough so they are being re-arranged - I hope.

Reactions: Joel
If they were going to repaint then it would make sense. Bet they put them back in a "pretty" design. They were just tacked up as they were created (which I liked) but someone thought they didn't look "pretty" enough so they are being re-arranged - I hope.
Anyone have a picture of what it used to look like?

Was there a power outage or something at UOR today because earlier almost all the rides at IOA were closed for some reason and now it seems MIB, Mummy, Gringotts, Simpsons and Transformers are closed as well.

Reactions: Mike S
Was there a power outage or something at UOR today because earlier almost all the rides at IOA were closed for some reason and now it seems MIB, Mummy, Gringotts, Simpsons and Transformers are closed as well.
Something happened, my friend texted me saying almost every ride was down he tried going to.

Guess we picked a good day to not got to the parks (until HHN), but there is this window by our elevator where I could see Hulk and HRRR running each time I was there waiting on the elevator today.