Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Though not a "misc." refurb, I didn't want to start a new thread for this - Universal quietly announced Popeye will be down from 1/5 to 1/22 this year.

That's strange, pretty quick "refurb" if you ask me. Wonder what'll become of it
Pretty much just the standard off-season water ride refurb. Just a general refresh. Some new paint, make sure everything is working, that kind of stuff.

Totally normal length of time for refurbishment of a water ride

Now that the refurb is over for Popeye, do we know when Jurassic Park will be? Do they do all 3 every year?

JPRA is usually in early March and should be shortly after Dudley reopens from its refurb that's going on right now.

Not sure if this is the best place for it or not, but they had walls up in Curious George on Saturday repainting some of the set pieces and possibly more.

Paint is cheap. I wouldn't say it's an indication of anything other than making something look better as long as it's around.
I hope you're right. I would really like to see a great theme replace that area, except for ET. Since the original concept fell through, has there been any inkling of a new IP for that area? Kind of seems that's been pushed behind the other rumored expansions for the next year or three.

Jurassic park River Adventure down until March 12th.

Needs it desperately. Ultrasaur has never looked worse, second Hadrosaur frozen in "up/above water" position, both Raptors not moving/popping out, and no fog which makes for a "floating" Tiffany.