Universal Parks & Resorts becomes Universal Destinations & Experiences, new park logos | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Parks & Resorts becomes Universal Destinations & Experiences, new park logos

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

They've changed all the logos.

Studios - I like the version they just rolled out a few years ago because it matched the Studio logo
IOA - The orange is a bit intense, needs the Universal globe inside or something a bit more colorful, not a fan
VB - Is this hard to read for anyone else
CW - Whatever

Also, it's funny because they haven't even phased in the new Universal Studios logo they just unveiled a few years ago

There's still the 2000's version everywhere, and now they're changing it again lol

Studios and Citywalk’s are at least mildly okay post-update.

It’s Volcano Bay and Islands that seemingly get the souls ripped out of them for this minimalist design. Doesn’t really change anything about my overall enjoyment of the resort, but just stinks they had to take something unique and make it corporate.

IOA- I’m biased to the color red, but still… eh.
Citywalk- EEEEHHH
USF- Anyone else feel this is a little worse than the IOA one?
Volcano Bay- don’t care.

Last edited:

It’s Volcano Bay and Islands that seemingly get the souls ripped out of them for this minimalist design. Doesn’t really change anything about my overall enjoyment of the resort, but just stinks they had to take something unique and make it corporate.
I feel like the VB one was already minimalist...this version is more..idk what you'd even call it...just odd

Am I the only one that.. really doesn't mind that much? As long as they don't plaster these logos at the park entrances lol

Reactions: Legacy
The IOA logo reminds me of Zelda… a possible hint towards the parks future anchor?

Kidding aside, I don’t love it. I get it, but I do not love it. This is what happens tho when you’re becomming a significantly larger resort and needs ALL the synergy.

Takes me back to when I found out Regal Cinemas changed their logo from a crown to boring.

The USF logo is the worst IMO. City Walk is the best of the lot.

Gotta disagree with you on Citywalk. That one really feels like they sucked the soul out of the original.