Universal Parks Reviving Classic Monsters? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Parks Reviving Classic Monsters?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If diagon opens in Hollywood, you can't get rid of Gringotts into the picture.

That said, should it be best to put this thread back to Unis monsters?

Yes, let's keep it Universal Monsters. I know it's easy to get off topic on forums, but let's keep it relevant. It's been quiet on movie sites so until then we can discuss what can be.

I'd personally love to see a classic monsters revival in the park. Do they have classic monsters who come out for M&G's?

Reactions: myheartisinFlorida
Yes, let's keep it Universal Monsters. I know it's easy to get off topic on forums, but let's keep it relevant. It's been quiet on movie sites so until then we can discuss what can be.

I'd personally love to see a classic monsters revival in the park. Do they have classic monsters who come out for M&G's?
When they had the Beetlejuice show, they sometimes had Dracula wandering the park. My GF posed for a picture with him in Oct. 2015 around the Monsters Cafe area.

they used to have all monster wonder around but it got to the point where either a lot of parents complained their children were scared or just most people didn't know the characters

As long as they go easy on the budgets and have good marketing these could be big hits. Dracula Untold was able to make 217 million off a 70 million budget.

Universal already seemed to learn their mistakes by casting Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp who are box office draws compared to Dracula Untold who had no major well known actors or actresses.
Was that even a good movie?

Also I had an idea for an attraction for The Invisible Man. Think Alien Encounter ;)

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
Was that even a good movie?

Also I had an idea for an attraction for The Invisible Man. Think Alien Encounter ;)

Its not as bad as people made it out to be but it wasn't good either. I'm more so thinking a mega attraction where its the castle but in the castle you have the Phantom of the Opera (Heard that was on the list for potential remakes coming soon), the invisible man alien encounter experience, the creature of the black lagoon coaster in the back, The Munsters stage show, and Dracula Vs The Wolfman adventure.

Reactions: Mike S
Its not as bad as people made it out to be but it wasn't good either. I'm more so thinking a mega attraction where its the castle but in the castle you have the Phantom of the Opera (Heard that was on the list for potential remakes coming soon), the invisible man alien encounter experience, the creature of the black lagoon coaster in the back, The Munsters stage show, and Dracula Vs The Wolfman adventure.
I don't think Universal should try and touch The Creature from the Black Lagoon again.

The Creature from the Black Lagoon coaster doesn't really mesh well with the other concepts imo but I love the idea of it all being contained in one huge castle :) A Frankenstein's Monster SFX show could be very cool. How safe would simulated lightening through tesla coils be? "It's, ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!"

Reactions: Mad Dog
The Creature from the Black Lagoon coaster doesn't really mesh well with the other concepts imo but I love the idea of it all being contained in one huge castle :) A Frankenstein's Monster SFX show could be very cool. How safe would simulated lightening through tesla coils be? "It's, ALIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!"

That would be fantastic. The entire Drac's castle containing all the various monsters is genius! Why isn't this a thing!!