Universal Studios Japan General Discussion | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Studios Japan General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal has come up with a plan to help with the lack of capacity creating group problem solving games

Death Eaters, Winter projection lighting and Hogwarts Castle Tour are returning to WWoHP at USJ for a limited time this year in celebration of the 10th anniversary of WWoHP. Starting July 15.

If I'm not mistaken the Death Eaters were last at USJ in 2016.

1715688095071.png

With Conan officially premiering today, below is the current status of closed/coming attractions at USJ:
  • SNW Doney Kong expansion (Spring 2024)
  • Jurassic Park major refurb (reopening early 2025)
  • Backdraft replacement (Villian Con? rumored 2025)
  • Spider-Man replacement (Pokemon? rumored 2026)
A King Kong vs Godzilla motion simulator should replace Spider-man.

Visiting in early July for the first time. Any tips?
best way to get a ticket into Nintendo world?

Do they have a will call window for park tickets? My wife doesn’t want to rely on mobile tickets since our phones could be locked in a locker at some point during the trip (or do they not do that for coasters over there like we do here??)

Visiting in early July for the first time. Any tips?
best way to get a ticket into Nintendo world?

Do they have a will call window for park tickets? My wife doesn’t want to rely on mobile tickets since our phones could be locked in a locker at some point during the trip (or do they not do that for coasters over there like we do here??)

You don't use your ticket for lockers like you do at Orlando. Only one rides uses a paper ticket given to you be a staff member which allows you to use of certain size locker. The other lockers for Forbidden Journey and Space Fantasy use wristbands. Hollywood dream using a shelf next to the ride vehicle as well as Flight of the hippogriff.

If you are going more than one day, i highly advise that you use mobile ticket. The tickets here a really thin paper and if you are going in July, you will be there for the water parade and everything and you want to keep that ticket from getting ruined.

Reactions: Jake S and jseal777
The text is specifically teasing the chainsaw

View attachment 22248
Nevermind you seem to be right a Japanese article that came out 10 minutes ago seems to confirm its Chainsaw Man. I'm just surprised because they normally don't bring in Anime IPs for HHN.

Last edited: