Universal to open exclusive American Express lounge | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal to open exclusive American Express lounge

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is this only for the card holder, or open to people who purchased their tickets with the card?

Also if anyone who goes could tell me what snacks they have in there, it would be greatly appreciated. :thumbs:

Found out some info about it today. It is only for those who purchase their multi day tickets or AP's with the AMEX card, beginning yesterday. If you did it a few weeks ago, then you're out of luck. Will not work on the prepaid cards. And, it's an absolute oasis. Tons of water and snacks, big screen TV's and recharging stations. Pics and review here.

They pulled this off well as far as the actual lounge it's self. Say what you will about it being to exclusive but strictly talking about the lounge it looks great.

For those who have enjoyed a tour it's very reminiscent of the VIP Tour Lounge. I dig it.

ok question guys... sense i have a annual pass and a amex card and cant get in....what do i need to do to get in...when i renew next year with my card do what???really just wish they had this for AP holders...

I am an AP holder and get in all the time. Just show my Amex card and my pass and they let me in. I did pay for my pass with the Amex and got a slip a paper, but I am pretty sure I never showed that paper. Did you try to get in and they turned you away?

I have seen others come in on their first visit and none of them seem to show anything other than pass and card. I would try if you have not already tried. But at renewal, just use your Amex and you will be in.

Last edited:
I am an AP holder and get in all the time. Just show my Amex card and my pass and they let me in. I did pay for my pass with the Amex and got a slip a paper, but I am pretty sure I never showed that paper. Did you try to get in and they turned you away?

I have seen others come in on their first visit and none of them seem to show anything other than pass and card. I would try if you have not already tried. But at renewal, just use your Amex and you will be in.

How closely do they look at the cards expiration? :look:

I went there back in January and it was ok... if you want a nice, quiet place to unwind for a few minutes (and get free small bottles of water) then it's worth it.

It would be ok in January, but in August, it is an amazing place because they blast the air conditioning and it is a place to cool down on a hot day. Or that is what we have used it for.