Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Someone mentioned earlier that they hoped the towers have a camera. I have been told that each one has 4 cameras on top. But their main purpose is they are part of a hyper accurate local positioning system to make sure everything is built where it is supposed to be built.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned earlier that they hoped the towere have a camera. I have been told that each one has 4 cameras on top. But their main purpose is they are part of a hyper accurate local positioning system to make sure everything is built where it is supposed to be built.

Ah sweet that's cool.

Someone mentioned earlier that they hoped the towere have a camera. I have been told that each one has 4 cameras on top. But their main purpose is they are part of a hyper accurate local positioning system to make sure everything is built where it is supposed to be built.
Oops. We put Nintendo where Potter was supposed to be. Oh, what the hey. Brian Roberts will probably never notice. :lol:

Someone mentioned earlier that they hoped the towers have a camera. I have been told that each one has 4 cameras on top. But their main purpose is they are part of a hyper accurate local positioning system to make sure everything is built where it is supposed to be built.

That is neat. GPS locators on construction equipment is pretty mainstream at this point, but it's probably not accurate enough for what they'd need to build the park. Creating at internal "GPS Network" would give them the ability to fine tune location. Nice solution to the problem.

Now as long as it wasn't set up by the same company that originally did the Kong truck GPS......

Feels like someone will randomly drive by the site one day and discover that the Gemini Towers hotel has gone vertical. Under the radar project.