Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Drac being the theme would be pretty welcomed especially if he really isn’t in the E ticket.
I assume he will be in the e-ticket, I just havent had evidence of it so far. Didnt mean to start a rumor that he wouldnt, just also havent gotten confirmation yet like the others

Wolfman was always a guess.
It was never my guess, but I do think I heard faint murmurs about it before we were talking about it here on the forums, so I've assumed where there's smoke there's fire. Just never got any confirmation since then, and everyone repeating it because they heard it here isn't good enough for me to call it definite.

I would love to know where the "Curse of the Werewolf" name is coming from, because I've seen so many rumored names for so many things, but never this one.

I assume he will be in the e-ticket, I just havent had evidence of it so far. Didnt mean to start a rumor that he wouldnt, just also havent gotten confirmation yet like the others

It was never my guess, but I do think I heard faint murmurs about it before we were talking about it here on the forums, so I've assumed where there's smoke there's fire. Just never got any confirmation since then, and everyone repeating it because they heard it here isn't good enough for me to call it definite.

I would love to know where the "Curse of the Werewolf" name is coming from, because I've seen so many rumored names for so many things, but never this one.
Easy....The Kidzone 'Curse' needed a new home....so it's 'considering' migrating to Monsters at Epic.....but since the 'Curse' changed it's mind so many times while residing at Kidzone,
it's never a certainty. ;) :lol:

That's an easy one
images

If the theme really is Dracula I will of course pray for a Drac AA while expecting a screen or two that show a swarm of bats instead.

It would be a great gimmick to enter the building in one setting with an AA< reverse launch out and then as you renter, the surroundings change to night time with a full moon and a switched AA with a lunging Wolfman.
Then back out into sunlight. . .meh. spend the budget on more track and not something that I see for 3 seconds tops. . .

Reactions: Scott W.
Dracula, the one Monster that can actually be killed by sunlight (per the Universal lore for the character), cannot possibly be in this coaster.

Whatever the "story" of the coaster is going to be, it needs to be interchangeable for daytime and nighttime.

Reactions: DodgsonHere
I dunno seems like the obvious and best choice for a outdoor roller coaster for a monsters land is wolfman like I'm suprised people are starting to think otherwise. Like Frankenstein('s monster) will be a big focus on dark ride, a Mummy coaster already exists, Gillman makes no sense for a coaster/has a rumored phase 2 ride and Dracula will probably big one of the big focuses of the dark ride and makes little sense for a outdoor coaster as well. Everyone else is too niche to be considered, so I would be suprised if it was anyone else (or no theme) and not the wolfman

It’s a great layout! The perspective is messing with you.

It’s just short.

If it goes back and forth at the second launch, it will add some time.

Given the costs in a project like this, adding more track wouldn’t have added a big percentage to the final budget. Depending on what trains they go for but extreme spinner trains are $250,000 each.

The maintenance bay is also a little confusing. I can’t think of any other maintenance bays that have a front and rear loading system like this.Are they expecting this to be a vomit machine that they’ll need to be constantly loading and unloading trains.