Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 126 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We do still have Panda Express in both Universal Studios Hollywood and Knott's Berry Farm! I think Johnny Rockets also appears in both Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks, including Magic Mountain and Knott's currently.

(I have no issues with Starbucks being in these parks, FWIW, though I appreciate them more when their interiors are tailored to the specific theme.)
Chic Fil A is in a ton of parks now too (unfortunately)

Reactions: Clive
(I have no issues with Starbucks being in these parks, FWIW, though I appreciate them more when their interiors are tailored to the specific theme.)
I don't have an issue, either, though I do find it interesting that they've essentially cornered the theme park market and are basically an expected element of the food and beverage lineup at any major destination.

I would find it refreshing if other coffee companies could get a more prominent foot in the door (as Joffrey's has at WDW) just for the sake of variety!

I don't have an issue, either, though I do find it interesting that they've essentially cornered the theme park market and are basically an expected element of the food and beverage lineup at any major destination.

I would find it refreshing if other coffee companies could get a more prominent foot in the door (as Joffrey's has at WDW) just for the sake of variety!
I heard that the Today Cafe has some very good coffee.

I heard that the Today Cafe has some very good coffee.
It’s not my personal favorite, but I also don’t care for Starbucks regular coffee, so take that however you like.

I will take the Today Cafe food over Starbucks any day.

Still hoping we get an expanded crepes place in HP with some French pastries to boot.

I just hope that they are secured to the side of the building well enough. A strong hurricane and southeast Orlando will look like it got hit with a glitter bomb.

scared-supernatural.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GA-MBIT