Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe Hotel Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the dots and lights on the hotel will be incorporated into a night show, just like the outlining lights of the buildings in Epcot's World Showcase do.

So are we thinking they'll build a pedestrian bridge (hopefully themed to a warp pipe) from SNW to the Nintendo hotel?

So are we thinking they'll build a pedestrian bridge (hopefully themed to a warp pipe) from SNW to the Nintendo hotel?
I wouldn't expect that.

However, I do think there to eventually be a pedestrian bridge across Universal Way for hotel guests to access the park entrance.

Sooo.. bout that Dreamworks hotel. Are we thinking direct access to Berk/New Berk? Or the park in general?
I don't think we have confirmation of a Dreamworks hotel yet (or even strong rumors to that effect).
There is zero chance that such a hotel would have direct access to Berk. Likely busses to the park entrance, and depending on location, possibly a walking path.

I'm just guessing, but it seems to me that the parcels I've outlined in red are the most likely locations for hotels 2 & 3:

VOBagA5l.png

Are there any concept art images from that DreamWorks hotel idea? I’m not sure if there was one, I vaguely recall a pool image? Since a DreamWorks hotel is a rumor for the new park, wanted to get a look at their prior approach to the concepts

Are there any concept art images from that DreamWorks hotel idea? I’m not sure if there was one, I vaguely recall a pool image? Since a DreamWorks hotel is a rumor for the new park, wanted to get a look at their prior approach to the concepts
If there were any, they were likely leaked and aren't allowed to be posted on here or discussed really. I could be wrong, however. Not trying to mod haha but I personally haven't seen one on here.

It would be phased, two garages built one at a time, and would likely overlap some space not on the parking lot site so most of the lot can stay open until first garage is ready.

Basically what they done when building IOA and CityWalk. It's worked for them before and it worked well.

As crowds increase, it also allows them the option to expand the car parks like the current ones which can have another level added if needed.

So are the rumors that they are planning on doing multiple ip themed hotels? Or are people just speculating? I keep hearing mention of nintendo, dreamworks, and hp hotels. How much do we actually know about this?

So are the rumors that they are planning on doing multiple ip themed hotels? Or are people just speculating? I keep hearing mention of nintendo, dreamworks, and hp hotels. How much do we actually know about this?

Officially, it's 1 hotel and we have the concept art along with EU.

There are permits for 2 other hotels near the entrance but what type, theme and when they will open is pure speculation on my part. Other members might know more.

The longest and oldest rumor I've heard is Cirque is working with Loews and Universal on a hotel. That's literally it.

Could be something, probably nothing.

That it's UCF Hotel Venture which is Portofini, Hard Rock and Royal Pacific is putting me off.

The parcel number is for the Loews hotel services building. The building could be expanding to accommodate the new resorts?

Commencement from 1st March?

Edit: Looks like they'll be putting some solar panels up?

Mods, feel free to delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.