Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 254 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad this wasn’t what we may/may not be getting with monsters although I agree with @Alicia that The track layout is interesting. I really love the idea of walking into Dracula’s castle as a facade if it comes to fruition *fingers crossed

Reactions: tielo
I don’t know if anyone posted this... but if this the concept art for monsters... idk how I feel about it Epic Universe — JOHN WIERSMA

In a way, I actually like that better than what's rumored. Before anyone bites my head off (fitting for the Classic Monsters right?) I think a more soundstage-esque setting with a GMR-type experience would do more to separate it from Hogsmeade/FJ. Like, what's been actually rumored sounds pretty darn cool and I would possibly love it, but I think it would make HP feel a bit obsolete.

To nobody's surprise, I'd much rather have a BTTF framing device for the story than F&F. The DeLorean is easily the most famous car to appear in any Universal movie.
Just put it in the Fast and Furious building. Dom wins a Delorean in a street-race which just so happens to have tim-traveling capabilities.

At a certain point, they're gonna have to do time travel in the Fast movies anyways.

EDIT: Between this and the canceled SLoP concept, I really hope Universal cracks one of these trackless ride concepts. They're both ambitious in different ways.
Lately Universal has been creating multiple rides utilizing the same ride system. When this didn't get greenlit, SLoP moved to omnimover (same as Yoshi)... And even the original MoM ride, which was rumored to be trackless, may have moved to another new system as well. So, I guess, bye bye trackless systems from Universal for a bit. If it doesn't fit the buy one get one deal, it doesn't get made. :shrug:

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Lately Universal has been creating multiple rides utilizing the same ride system. When this didn't get greenlit, SLoP moved to omnimover (same as Yoshi)... And even the original MoM ride, which was rumored to be trackless, may have moved to another new system as well. So, I guess, bye bye trackless systems from Universal for a bit. If it doesn't fit the buy one get one deal, it doesn't get made. :shrug:
Trackless tech is overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.