Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 125 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean over-under?

Over-Under is basically a bet, above or below the possibility.

I'm trying to create my own blue sky proposal for the new park, but I have a few questions

1: What's the over-under on water rides?
2:What's the over-under on all rides?

1.) Over. Logistically, having atleast one or maybe two water-based attractions spread out may be the best option. One of the weaknesses of IOA was that the water attractions were stacked before Kong came in, and while it's still there, it isn't as bad as before.

I would assume two would happen, but the question I would ask is what would they do.

2: I need more information. Are you asking if they are doing another waterpark?

Over-Under is basically a bet, above or below the possibility.

1.) Over. Logistically, having atleast one or maybe two water-based attractions spread out may be the best option. One of the weaknesses of IOA was that the water attractions were stacked before Kong came in, and while it's still there, it isn't as bad as before.

I would assume two would happen, but the question I would ask is what would they do.

2: I need more information. Are you asking if they are doing another waterpark?
For two, no. Just for the new dry park. Would those water rides be big/large scale attractions, or small?

Edit: And also, does anyone know how big the park will be?

Last edited:
They should do that for Zelda.

Work better for Kirby
images

One thing is certain - Universal will have enough rides for families. They will not let what happened to IOA occur here.

I assume the fourth gate will try to bring a healthy mix for everyone?

And I mean that on enough for those who want something thrilling to something that has little to no height restriction.

Last edited:
That's a pretty fun idea actually! Let the majestic Loftwings carry you through an untamed Hyrule.

tumblr_lxm6s1EMib1qcqf6no1_500.gif

I need to be able to feel them breathing between my thighs tho... ;)

Between IOA and USF, there are only 2 water rides on property and no boat rides (like Pirates or IASW). I certainly hope we see a boat ride in the new park, but I hope they learned from IOA and realize that water rides alienate many park-goers simply because they don't want to get wet. 1 "wet" ride is enough for a park at opening. They also need to take into account that they are located in Central Florida and it rains A LOT, which was another thing IOA got wrong at opening.

Between IOA and USF, there are only 2 water rides on property and no boat rides (like Pirates or IASW). I certainly hope we see a boat ride in the new park, but I hope they learned from IOA and realize that water rides alienate many park-goers simply because they don't want to get wet. 1 "wet" ride is enough for a park at opening. They also need to take into account that they are located in Central Florida and it rains A LOT, which was another thing IOA got wrong at opening.

Jurassic Park, Popeyes and Ripsaw Falls?

Just a minor correction, IOA has 3 water rides (Dudley's, Bluto's, and JPRA).

I would love to see an AA heavy boat ride through Shrek's Swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.