USF Project? | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Jigsaw is said to be in Shrek, and Jigsaw has just been announced, I doubt it is that. Don't think it is Mummy either, as that would not impact HHN much, same with T2, so that leaves us with MIB and FF. Only other thing I can think of, which would be a total surprise, as there has been no chatter concerning it, is HRRR.

Surely they'll rush through an AA ride to take the heat off for the (theme park fan community) onslaught that's heading their way with F&F. They've already tipped the balance, if this is another 3D theatre or another take on it, there's going to some deserved critisism heading their way.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
I feel like The Walking Dead is done. I'm very curious to see what the ratings will be like for the next premier. I feel like so many people are abandoning ship and those who are sticking with it aren't at all excited for it's return. Last season was AWFUL. Very little redeeming factors there.

I think it has to be MiB. It's beloved, but World Expo is basically an attraction and show sandwiched between two detailed, single-IP lands that are both prime for expansion. My guess is MiB goes down to expand Springfield, with Fear Factor going later to expand Potter.

As for the HHN connection, Blumhouse is supposed to be right next to MiB. Depending on when construction starts, that's a lot of queue logistics to deal with, if not canning the house outright.

Reactions: anihilnation
So I can only come up with something replacing FF. here's why I think why it makes sense:
1 - it affects HHN for B&T
2 - it's going to cause some social media uproar
3 - it's absolutely the right decision for uni in the long run assuming it's more potter
4 - it would make the top end of the park a bit less relied upon during HHN

Here's why I don't think it's FF:
1 - I'm never right about anything
2 - see above point

I feel like The Walking Dead is done. I'm very curious to see what the ratings will be like for the next premier. I feel like so many people are abandoning ship and those who are sticking with it aren't at all excited for it's return. Last season was AWFUL. Very little redeeming factors there.
I didn't even finish last season.

Reactions: DanB89
If they removed MIB to expand Springfield with an AA ride, I would be fine with it. 0 chance that is it though.

Reactions: Joel
Status
Not open for further replies.