USF Project? | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's where I'm at right now:

Something is happening. The location of that something is set. It potentially effects HHN and the park at large.

With that being said, there's so many pieces of different people's stories that don't match up with each other. In light of that, I'm not sure anyone really knows the full story, so I'd be cautious of taking anyone's story at face value.

I'm neither. There's one situation where if it happens it would be baffling, but it's not as huge a deal as some are making it out to be.
Very true. I have heard vastly different stories whatever it it is I hope it is not too sad.

Something is happening. The location of that something is set. It potentially effects HHN and the park at large.

With that being said, there's so many pieces of different people's stories that don't match up with each other. In light of that, I'm not sure anyone really knows the full story, so I'd be cautious of taking anyone's story at face value.

I'm neither. There's one situation where if it happens it would be baffling, but it's not as huge a deal as some are making it out to be.

I guess I'll ask the obvious: is it the same attraction closing in every story, and I'm guessing it depends on how and what is exactly affected?

FF. ...B&T not being held would definitely cause an uproar. Universal may be reluctant to do a political parody show with the nation in such a divided inflammatory state at this time so the moment may be ripe to back off for a year....and the rumblings for FF have been well documented on this site for the past two months. ....Just a calculated guess though....and I'm sure Comcast is pushing full steam to do as much as they can to counter all the Disney stuff in the future. Aggresiveness is the Comcast MO after all.

Reactions: Scott W.

Do you know if it would affect HHN on-stage or off? There's quite a few spaces backstage I can think where HHN could be affected without even affecting guests. Specifically near T2 and Horror Makeup.

What if it's just the sound stages? They used for HHN, and might be the most important aspect of it in my opinion.

DHS turned all theirs into rides or tore them down. What if USF is thinking of doing the same?

Reactions: JMalez
Okay, really thinking about this.... really thinking. I'm going occum's razor on this: it's Fear Factor Live, and the rumors are bouncing around on what this means for B&T. I'm guessing some rumors state that B&T will be cancelled this year out of nowhere, then another rumor is probably stating this will be the last year ever for B&T (Legacy pointing out that "Universal is doing this right") or B&T will just move to a new venue (soundstage?) and the team is eyeing new options.

Either way, B&T will be cancelled (but just THIS year) or this is the last ever year for B&T.

Alright, roll the dice...

FF. ...B&T not being held would definitely cause an uproar. Universal may be reluctant to do a political parody show with the nation in such a divided inflammatory state at this time so the moment may be ripe to back off for a year....and the rumblings for FF have been well documented on this site for the past two months. ....Just a calculated guess though....and I'm sure Comcast is pushing full steam to do as much as they can to counter all the Disney stuff in the future. Aggresiveness is the Comcast MO after all.
B&T can be held without any political jokes in the show at all. It is not reliant on them to perform.

That said, cancelling the show would certainly cause an uproar.

B&T can be held without any political jokes in the show at all. It is not reliant on them to perform.
True, but it is a very integral part of their shows, and now the political comments and social issues kind of combine on many issues, in very dark unsettling ways.

Ok, Ok. I've got it!

They finally decided to clean out the back room at Finn's and remodel the kitchen so it won't be available as a hold for HHN. Sad but it had to be done sometime....

Reactions: Joel and Mad Dog
Could they not hold B&T in Animal Actors this year if FFL were to come down so soon? They're waiting until after HHN to tear down Animal Actors anyway, no?

Could they not hold B&T in Animal Actors this year if FFL were to come down so soon? They're waiting until after HHN to tear down Animal Actors anyway, no?

This is why I think that B&T will be held in FFL this year, because the framework is going up and things are moving. There'd be no reason not to play it safe and go into AA instead. So... that means... sigh...

Yeah I enjoy Bill and Ted a lot, but the last few years haven't been great. I'll miss it, but won't scream about it.

It would just make the house lines that much longer if they remove it and not replace it.

Reactions: Thiago

Why not just say the attraction that is alleged to close. If "everyone's story" is matching up regarding that- but not what is actually replacing it- then there are multiple alleged leaks.
So why are we still acting coy and not just coming out and saying it?

Status
Not open for further replies.