USF Project? | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, not to be thick-headed about it..

But is this it? Is this the thing that affects HHN? Legacy?

If there's still something else imminent, does it have the same impact - and more importantly, same timeline of interfering with HHN?
Guess this means you have to attend now? Buy you a drink at Finn's when I see you....

Guess this means you have to attend now? Buy you a drink at Finn's when I see you....

I accept your offer. Sounds good, my friend. HHN on Sept 21-24!

Whatever this "bombshell" is, my heart can't take it. Selfishly, as long as it's not in September I'll be alright. With that said, I'd have to make another trip before closure to say goodbye if it's my favorite ride.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Take all Bill and Ted discussion over here.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure | Inside Universal Forums

Leave this thread for discussion of unannounced USF projects besides Nintendo.

And as a quick note, this all developed quickly. I personally report smoke when I see it. I can't always pinpoint the reason why or where it's from but I want to inform everyone. I also am very cognizant of reporting false fires.

There is a lot in motion around the resort, calm down.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be talking about the butt-face alien on MiB, because ET ain't going nowhere for awhile.

I don't believe MiB goes anywhere either. Not until Nintendo is a year out from opening.
If it does, then universal is just being dumb.

F&F adds little capacity due to the virtual queue. All the people in queue for F&F will be in other physical queues. So that's a moot point. In fact, it might be a decrease when you account for Beetlejuice and Disaster. While not popular, they still might have eaten more than whatever F&Fs minimal physical queue will be.

Then we lose FFL- again- no big loss. But still a loss.

Then we lose all of Kidzone including Animal Actors. Now we're really at a deficit.

So we'll have lost:
Twister
Disaster!
Beetlejuice
FFL
Barney
Feivel
Woodpecker
Animal Actors

And we'll have gained:
Virtual Queue Jimmy Fallon
Virtual Queue F&F

All while increasing attendance and about to get a massive spike with new HP and Star Wars defectors in 2019.
Losing MiB, Mummy, Shrek or even T2 would be an idiotic move during the foreseeable future. MiB with its capacity being the most idiotic of them all.

CM all signs point to ET surviving the opening of Nintendoland... I feel like that message has stayed pretty consistent. I'm sure it could change in a heartbeat, but I have a feeling anything other unexpected new rides would come at the expense of something else. I think physically ET is in a spot where unless it was going to Nintendoland it would be hard to repurpose it to something else while Nintendo construction was also happening.

CM all signs point to ET surviving the opening of Nintendoland... I feel like that message has stayed pretty consistent. I'm sure it could change in a heartbeat, but I have a feeling anything other unexpected new rides would come at the expense of something else. I think physically ET is in a spot where unless it was going to Nintendoland it would be hard to repurpose it to something else while Nintendo construction was also happening.
If not Nintendo, maybe Secret Life of Pets dark ride with a new entrance through La Bamba. If it's not a family-friendly dark ride featuring real sets and AAs, I'd rather ET not be replaced.

With Nintendo plans as far along as they are, I find it hard to believe ET will be swallowed up by more Nintendo... Unless they figure if DHS can remain open with no rides, why not them, and they just fast-track whatever Nintendo expansion plans they have to now and open them all at once. Who knows?

Reactions: JungleSkip
Unless they figure if DHS can remain open with no rides, why not them, and they just fast-track whatever Nintendo expansion plans they have to now and open them all at once. Who knows?
I hope they wouldn't think that. WDW has the luxury of 3 other parks that can absorb massive capacity. In addition to 2 water parks, a massive shopping district, dozens of hotels, golf courses, the list goes on. No one has more per capita than Universal- but WDW is still in another league in terms of shifting crowds elsewhere (look at DAK evenings this summer just by reducing all other park's hours)
Universal can't afford to have half of their "land":p theme parks in such a reduced state. In particular with the 2019 crowds looming over. F&F, the FFL replacement (hopefully MoM) and HP all need to be up and running in 2019- and Kidzone should be the only thing shut down. They can rework the entry and shutter that bastard Shrek attraction in 2020, then drop MiB and/or Mummy after Nintendo opens (although I hope they don't) :(

I hope they wouldn't think that. WDW has the luxury of 3 other parks that can absorb massive capacity. In addition to 2 water parks, a massive shopping district, dozens of hotels, golf courses, the list goes on. No one has more per capita than Universal- but WDW is still in another league in terms of shifting crowds elsewhere (look at DAK evenings this summer just by reducing all other park's hours)
Universal can't afford to have half of their "land":p theme parks in such a reduced state. In particular with the 2019 crowds looming over. F&F, the FFL replacement (hopefully MoM) and HP all need to be up and running in 2019- and Kidzone should be the only thing shut down. They can rework the entry and shutter that bastard Shrek attraction in 2020.
I think the park will get on just fine. Nothing will be as bad as 2012.

Reactions: JungleSkip
Hmmm, could it be?
mib_finally_catch_up_with_the_doctor_by_mr_saxon-d528kbi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.