USF Project? | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

USF Project?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could also be purposely leaked to put the ball back in Unis court after Disney's wealth of announcements at D23. I mean all three of these "leaks" have been floating around for a long time.

29289886_m-1.jpg
Yes, just like the purposeful leak of the original Orlando Nintendo plans through a very well connected individual.

Doest this sound familiar?

"Spirit and Lance say it's going to be a permanent haunt."

Welp, let's add another one to the "One of these things"...

aLqeOPx.jpg

So, where is that young lady that stood outside of Diagon for so long before it opened. Is she standing outside of any other buildings lately. If so, then there's your ticket. Some thing big is coming! :)

Hoping you are right in that regard...

Reactions: JoeCamel
I hope Bond isn't a red herring. Would be an improvement over FFL, Shrek, or T2 in its current state.

Well, at the very least we had a good discussion today. Hopefully some of this reaches fruition, or maybe, it's a cover for possible HP expansion in the Studio's park. Only time will tell. Stay tuned. Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel. ......Pow! Zap! Kaboom!...:)

"IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD"
(Fred Rogers) :):thumbsup:

Last edited:
If this were a horse race, I'm not really sure that this is the one you may want to put the deed to the farm on, I'll just say that.

Yea. If the Bond concept is the same Testtrack and I heard about recently, it's nothing to really get super excited about. Would kind of be a waste of the franchise tbh

Honestly, I can't help but feel that Bond and that permanent House are red herrings. From what has been said, TWDA apparently has a lower GSAT at Hollywood; and that I would have to imagine for the case of Bond, you would have to not only please the companies involved with the making of the film, but to update it with a new film Altogether when a new Bond is cast.

Just my take though, as I have to think that they may be wanting to have Pets come to Orlando, only for split R&D cost with Hollywood.

Universal will bring the Dark Universe as a permanent haunt since the movie thing isn't working out well. /s

Just my take though, as I have to think that they may be wanting to have Pets come to Orlando, only for split R&D cost with Hollywood.

Have they yet broken ground for the supposed SLoP in Hollywood yet? We got a chain link fence & trailer out there two years ago last I noticed, with nothing since... and I'm damn mad about it! see: :frustrated"

DM3 was another HUGE hit this year. Will probably go down as the biggest summer movie of the year. If I'm Uni, and Shrek is really becoming SLoP like Disneyhead seems to be hinting at, I'd turn Minion Mayhem into a SING (or some other Illumination property) once Park 3 is near opening.

Give Park 3 the Minion Land people clearly want.

I had to look it up to see if this was true but yeah.. looks like DM3 was the biggest movie this Summer worldwide (unless you count Fate of the Furious as a Summer movie even though it was released in April which was even bigger).

Status
Not open for further replies.