Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 226 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to add Trigg but I didn't think he drank for some reason.
:tongue::tongue::tongue:
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Got so drunk with Bob one time that he had to borrow a wheelchair from reception to get me from the lobby to my room at CBBR. that was after I had gotten into a lively discussion with a Scot, over the referendum LOL. Think we had been Tin Roof since 2PM that time, got in at 3am

So Yup, I like a drink :cheers:;):shock:

Got so drunk with Bob one time that he had to borrow a wheelchair from reception to get me from the lobby to my room at CBBR. that was after I had gotten into a lively discussion with a Scot, over the referendum LOL. Think we had been Tin Roof since 2PM that time, got in at 3am

A classic tale.:thumbsup::cheers:.....That could be a new Universal attraction....and Something Terrible Went Wrong......Or they could put you & your wheelchair in the Race Through NY with Jimmy Fallon.

My kind of drinker! I hope you were on the good side of the debate.

So plenty of updates I could find this morning make sure you visit all the links for all the photos:

Not Bioreconstruct's latest posts but something I think I missed the other day:

WildGravity Travels latest update including twitter post and YouTube video, more photos in their web link n the twitter post:

Nice view from a distance, volcano looking huge but really can't wait now to see it once all that scaffolding is down.

Nice photo construction update from Orlando Park News:

Orlando Theme Park News: Volcano Bay Update: More Details Continue to Appear

Updates continued...

Couple of update photos from Mickey Xtreme:

Just looking through the WildGravity Travels update and just thought I would make note of this photo because I believe it is the first time we have seen evidence of the stairs inside the volcano making use of the platforms protruding on the internal side! (top right) Walking those tot he top is going to be fun! It may also be the first time I enjoy walking any stairs to a queue of any kind :lol:

Volcano-Bay-Waterpark-Construction-Universal-Orlando-Resort-294.jpg

Last edited:
So, what sort of music do you think the park will have?

I'm really hoping it's not some calypso awfulness or pseudo-Hawaiian.
I'd expect your typical Polynesian soundtrack like at Aquatica. Some of the ride queues will probably have special soundtracks with a bit more rock/pop/upbeat nature. I expect some more popular and recognizable songs will be weaved into the soundtrack as well.

That sounds awful.

How come people don't complain about appropriation when it comes to Polynesia?

If they swapped out Polynesian for another culture I'm pretty sure people would be annoyed and insulted.
Most people don't even realize that the Oceania part of the world exists. They just think it's part of Hawai'i.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Status
Not open for further replies.