Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 227 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I liked about Wet'n'Wild was the music. I really don't want to listen to a 2 minute loop of some cheesy tropical music. WnW really set the mood well by playing some pop music. Sure, it wasn't always MY favorite song, but at least there was a lot of variety.

Also, Brainwash's soundtrack was brilliant.

I hope that WnW's upbeat vibe carries over to Volcano Bay.

One of the things I liked about Wet'n'Wild was the music. I really don't want to listen to a 2 minute loop of some cheesy tropical music. WnW really set the mood well by playing some pop music. Sure, it wasn't always MY favorite song, but at least there was a lot of variety.

Also, Brainwash's soundtrack was brilliant.

I hope that WnW's upbeat vibe carries over to Volcano Bay.
Omg no

There should be some good pics coming soon. They have painted some of the entrance buildings. And the big concrete building has gotten some fantastic detail sculpted into it's facade.

This is good to hear, now some landscaping has started in areas more aerial images from the usual's can't come soon enough! Don't know why I'm getting so excited because its going to be bloody years before I can visit from the UK again :bang:

Reactions: Joel and Mike S
Status
Not open for further replies.