Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 48 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been mentioned yet that pro slide have been confirmed as the supplier of the slides?

Geeez... You're on here every day Scott. How in hell did you miss this oft repeated fact?

Volcano Bay will feature 100% of rides from:
ProSlide.png

Including their popular:
mammoth_zps0scyjahe.jpg

Everyone stare hard at these two images and memorize it.

Can't wait to see how this turns out. Also how the tickets will be handled in regards to APs. Could there be a discount if you have one?

Geeez... You're on here every day Scott. How in hell did you miss this oft repeated fact?

Volcano Bay will feature 100% of rides from:
ProSlide.png

Including their popular:
mammoth_zps0scyjahe.jpg

Everyone stare hard at these two images and memorize it.

I know I've said it before and I'll say it again...this is by far my favorite water attraction I've ever ridden in a waterpark. I can't wait to see this beast built at Volcano Bay.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Will W&W staff be moved, or will they need to reapply?

A re-application process probably will happen, even though they're the same company.

I know of at least one department that will be transferring over to VB when it opens, but also when VB opens, said department will rotate among VB, USF, and IoA.

This particular department might be able to work shifts at UOR until VB opens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.