Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 117 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hehe... you remember Antarctica right???

I would kindly submit the original concept art for the Seven Dwarves Mine Train.

dwarfs_overhead.jpg

Not a fan of this sign, it doesn't fit at all.
1) the sign itself doesn't fit
2) the picture is terrible
3) it's a real picture which doesn't go with any other signage in the parks (drawings)
Here's hoping it's temporary. And not rope light "temporary", but actually temporary.

3) it's a real picture which doesn't go with any other signage in the parks (drawings)
Here's hoping it's temporary. And not rope light "temporary", but actually temporary.

Is that an arrow or a logo at the bottom?

"HEY IDIOTS! THIS WAY!" "LOOK AT THE PICTURE IF YOU CAN'T READ GOOD!"

Reactions: Disneyhead

A lot of people seem to be skipping these slides. They just want to spread the spread the load.

The article is interesting since it looks at the concept with a psychological slant.
Yea, it's a good read. The psychologist has an interesting angle, but then gets some of the theme park info incorrect. So it has some interesting tidbits, but only feels like half of a fuller piece to me.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Yea, it's a good read. The psychologist has an interesting angle, but then gets some of the theme park info incorrect. So it has some interesting tidbits, but only feels like half of a fuller piece to me.
Yes, I agree. Someone with a fuller understanding of theme parks, like Joe (Parkscope) could have filled in the gaps. I see some decent aspects of Tapu Tapu, and believe it fits water parks somewhat, once they fix the capacity issues. But I remain unconvinced concerning the value of virtual queues for traditional theme parks. Virtual queues at theme parks take away too much of the fun of spontaniety and take away from the newer entertaining queues like FJ, Gringotts, Kong, FOP, etc. And they create capacity issues.

Reactions: mcusi and Alicia

Decent article, and some points seem valid.

However, he lost me as soon as he tried to frame the HRRR queue as anything other then the soul-sucking torture chamber that it is. :p

The queue is where the story of the ride unfolds. It’s where the anticipation builds. It’s where you feel that nervous/excited pit in your stomach before you get on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit.

Reactions: Jon84