Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Um, did they not allow themselves enough room to plant out along Turkey Lake?

iThemePark does great general overview videos and has released one for VB. My vote for "best look" at the park experience so far.

That is excellent! The beginning made me nostalgic as I always arrived on eastbound I-4. Too, this is the first time that I have seen a comprehensive look at the water feature around the main restaurant. Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dan B
Is this a first look at one of the upcoming slide structures? :shades:
35789617446_50e2213d23_o.png

Is this a first look at one of the upcoming slide structures? :shades:
35789617446_50e2213d23_o.png

Kinda hope not. I'm all for more slides being added, but I'm expecting something big like everyone else. Maybe they add something like this along with the mega slide that has been talked about on here?

I think i'd file it under creative license. The artwork looked empty there, so they added a non assuming slide tower. Considering Maku Puihi makes 2 appearances, I think it's pretty likely.
Taniwha Tubes has been shown on the left-side of the volcano since the very first early concept art. It's just to make the scene look more filled out I'm sure.

NJk8xkF.jpg

11270687_10152779762037035_6842415802148033309_o.jpg

Taniwha Tubes has been shown on the left-side of the volcano since the very first early concept art. It's just to make the scene look more filled out I'm sure.

View attachment 4804

View attachment 4803

damn...I feel cheated. I didn't get to ride with the whole family of three down the straight (ish) translucent slide into the calm pool...

maybe next time??