Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 74 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So it seems the only area they seem to be really working on that's clearly evident is the Volcano stairs, Vol's area, and the last set of cabanas.

Thanks for the update Brian.

I'm curious what their To-do list looks like. Example- we weren't expecting the frog eyes, yet they just added those- they keep adding more things to the toppers of restaurants, etc.

More fog effects, better stargazer tavern, adding the frogs on bridge back (that won't break), adding more plants and small detail work- these are the things that will make the difference here. And I hope that list is a long one.

So it seems the only area they seem to be really working on that's clearly evident is the Volcano stairs

What does it look like for the stairs? Just general construction equipment around or can you tell what they're working on?

Also - someone posted (maybe you?) that they put a black tarp to hide the steel from the lazy river, is that still in place?

What does it look like for the stairs? Just general construction equipment around or can you tell what they're working on?

Also - someone posted (maybe you?) that they put a black tarp to hide the steel from the lazy river, is that still in place?
When I went Friday you could see ladders and lots of wiring/ tool boxes on the volcano Itself as you walked up the stairs.

Reactions: Joel
What happens to your reservation when a storm closes the attractions, or even when an attraction goes down for technical?

Everything goes on pause essentially. It'll be back once all clear is given.

There are ladders and areas where you can see where water features will be going.

The black tarp (I didn't share that) was a black netting, and that's been there for a while. Still see the underbelly.

Also, wave pool was warm, and they are finishing painting the pool area sides.

Reactions: Alicia and Joel
Didn't they say " it could start in three weeks"?

So...start this Thursday?

I hope so....
I'd hope they finish the park they already have before moving on

There are kids in Africa that don't have a water park you know

In all seriousness though, I would have all hands on deck until everything is complete with VB, then begin on a new expansion for next spring..

Reactions: Joel and JoeCamel