Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Perhaps some sort of phase 2 attraction indirectly confirmed? Although if the size of the building is accurate to whatever ends up getting built, maybe this could be a FB walkthrough.
My theory is possibly interactive wand thing for those with the app based wands 3.0… kinda like bowser jr boss battle, only enterable after completing other tasks around the land… or its big bathrooms added last minute.

My theory is possibly interactive wand thing for those with the app based wands 3.0… kinda like bowser jr boss battle, only enterable after completing other tasks around the land… or its big bathrooms added last minute.
If it is an interactive wand game like those in SNW, this is obviously going to be much larger scale as I don't think the ones in SNW would take up as much space like the building in the model. Another thing I theorized is this could be an interactive wand shooter moving walkway attraction like VCMB but improved in every way.

If it is an interactive wand game like those in SNW, this is obviously going to be much larger scale as I don't think the ones in SNW would take up as much space like the building in the model. Another thing I theorized is this could be an interactive wand shooter moving walkway attraction like VCMB but improved in every way.
It would be just about twice the size of the land’s bathrooms.

Looking at construction photos, Idk if the building in the model can even fit in that space.
It would have to be flush with the building next to it to butt against the access road, so just a hair smaller then pictured?

Well I hope is more substantial than additional bathrooms and it’s an experience.

Any thing extra they do to fill out the land better would be great since a second MAJOR attraction hasn’t started construction yet.

I hope that’s still in development and plans will be revealed sooner rather than later.

Last edited:
Well I hope is more substantial than additional bathrooms and it’s an experience.

Any thing extra they do to fill out the land better would be great since a second MAJOR attraction hasn’t started construction yet.

I hope that’s still in development and plans will be revealed sooner rather than later.

I'm confused - a second major attraction is being built?

Could this have been the VR broom ride's orginal building? It's clear the model is not 100% up to date with what's being built. Could this just have been a relic of the original plan and they just decided it wasn't worth redoing the model?

Could this have been the VR broom ride's orginal building?
No. This building on the model is the size of two bathrooms. Less than 6,000 square feet. The VR ride was behind the area, and several times larger.
It's clear the model is not 100% up to date with what's being built. Could this just have been a relic of the original plan and they just decided it wasn't worth redoing the model?
I know the model isn't 100% up to date, but the older plan when there was a VR ride back there DID NOT have anything in this spot... which is what makes it so bewildering.

I wonder what music they are going to have playing in this new world. Nobody knows the Fantastic Beasts music and it's not very iconic. But the same music played at DA and HM would not fit in the new world (except for in the ministry area). Thoughts?

Reactions: theuberguberman
I wonder what music they are going to have playing in this new world. Nobody knows the Fantastic Beasts music and it's not very iconic. But the same music played at DA and HM would not fit in the new world (except for in the ministry area). Thoughts?

Just play stock French music, if it comes to it.

I'm sure there will be a mix of both franchises. As long as it fits the theme, it doesn't matter which series the music comes from.