Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe) | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Ministry of Magic (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Circus tent is going to add a lot visually to this land ... hope it also has a dynamic sign like in Diagon

I'd imagine not. They'll probably use soundalikes, similarly to how they handled Gringotts and The Hogwarts Express for Harry and Hermione.
Isn't it possible that during our adventure through the Ministry battle they will mix in some movie footage or use lifelike AA's of the trio dubbed with audio from the movie? Like we are on our own adventure with previously unseen action and new characters, but occasionally encounter things from the movie using original footage or audio? Also keep in mind Harry and Ron used polyjuice potion to assume the identity of older men to break into the Ministry. They could have hired these same actors instead of Dan and Rupert.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Isn't it possible that during our adventure through the Ministry battle they will mix in some movie footage or use lifelike AA's of the trio dubbed with audio from the movie? Like we are on our own adventure with previously unseen action and new characters, but occasionally encounter things from the movie using original footage or audio? Also keep in mind Harry and Ron used polyjuice potion to assume the identity of older men to break into the Ministry. They could have hired these same actors instead of Dan and Rupert.

if the story is Umbridge's trial, that would be after the events of the movies, so none of the action from the movies would apply. Doesn't mean they might not use some movie footage for accuracy, but it won't be for story purposes.

This may have already been asked and I apologize if that's the case but is there any word on whether we'll get to experience some aspects of the French Ministry of Magic from FB in the queue for the main ride before taking the floo network to the British Ministry? I originally assumed that would be the case since they named the entire land "Ministry of Magic" but now I'm not so sure anymore.

This may have already been asked and I apologize if that's the case but is there any word on whether we'll get to experience some aspects of the French Ministry of Magic from FB in the queue for the main ride before taking the floo network to the British Ministry? I originally assumed that would be the case since they named the entire land "Ministry of Magic" but now I'm not so sure anymore.
Reportedly, the cancelled broomstick VR ride would've taken place in the French Ministry. I don't think it will be a part of the land, at least when it opens.

Do we know what the conceit is for the facade you’ll go through enter the queue?
The dead end street that leads to the French Ministry in the film was still built, on the right side of the land, completely opposite of the British Ministry ride. If they wanted to, they could still create a new attraction entrance on that end, and set it within the French Ministry. But for now, only the exterior street outside of it will exist.

The entry to the British Ministry ride is a Floo station, like a train station. With fireplaces for public use, like Wizarding transit from Paris to London.

The dead end street that leads to the French Ministry in the film was still built, on the right side of the land, completely opposite of the British Ministry ride. If they wanted to, they could still create a new attraction entrance on that end, and set it within the French Ministry. But for now, only the exterior street outside of it will exist.

The entry to the British Ministry ride is a Floo station, like a train station. With fireplaces for public use, like Wizarding transit from Paris to London.
What type of attraction could they fit in that space anyways if they did decide to expand the land at some point down the line? Maybe an Omnimover or moving walkway attraction? I personally hope it leans more towards the former.

What type of attraction could they fit in that space anyways if they did decide to expand the land at some point down the line? Maybe an Omnimover or moving walkway attraction? I personally hope it leans more towards the former.
There’s enough room to build nearly anything back there. It’s a huge expansion space, nearly the size of the British Ministry ride.

There’s enough room to build nearly anything back there. It’s a huge expansion space, nearly the size of the British Ministry ride.
But doesn't the size of whatever they build there cut into the expansion pad they have for what was rumored to be LOTR, or do I have my sides reversed?

But doesn't the size of whatever they build there cut into the expansion pad they have for what was rumored to be LOTR, or do I have my sides reversed?
No. The Wizarding World land itself has an expansion space just for itself that is unrelated to the 20+ acre expansion space for a whole new world between Wizarding and Starfall Racers.

Interesting. At least the dead end street itself was built and hopefully they can put a few nods / easter eggs around the façade to hint at the entrance to the French Ministry beyond even though a ride won't be there for a while. Having two Ministries of Magic helps to justify the land name for sure.

Speaking of the conceit for the entrance to the British Ministry, I wonder if they'll bother providing some kind of in-universe method for transporting us 70-years into the future as we enter the British ministry or if they'll just leave it be. Previously having a firm "time period" for these lands hasn't mattered since they both exist in a sort of "timeless" stasis but the period details of the Paris area here make the time jump as we enter the ride more glaring than usual for a project like this with no explanation.

No matter what they decide this land and ride look and sounds phenomenal!!

Interesting. At least the dead end street itself was built and hopefully they can put a few nods / easter eggs around the façade to hint at the entrance to the French Ministry beyond even though a ride won't be there for a while. Having two Ministries of Magic helps to justify the land name for sure.

Speaking of the conceit for the entrance to the British Ministry, I wonder if they'll bother providing some kind of in-universe method for transporting us 70-years into the future as we enter the British ministry or if they'll just leave it be. Previously having a firm "time period" for these lands hasn't mattered since they both exist in a sort of "timeless" stasis but the period details of the Paris area here make the time jump as we enter the ride more glaring than usual for a project like this with no explanation.

I don't think they address the time jump, but some sort of pensieve effect would be pretty cool.

Traveling between the two current Wizarding World lands via Hogwarts Express jumps several years forward or backward in time.