YETI: Campground Kills (HHN 32) | Inside Universal Forums

YETI: Campground Kills (HHN 32)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
YETI: Campground Kills
In a 1950s campground, a group of towering, terrifying yetis are running rampant, ripping apart campers, rangers and anyone else who gets in their way. In “YETI: Campground Kills,” guests must flee through the campground into cabins, a bait shack and even the outhouse in hopes of making it to the ranger tower before it’s too late.

From the podcast:

If you guys remember Slaughter Sinema, it's like our brand. Right? Where we get to do all the kooky, dark humor. So, branching off of that, a few years ago, one of the scenes in the house was basically the swamp yetis. And then we had a Yeti house years later. And now, the yetis return and this one is YETI: Campground Kills. Takes place in the late '50s up in the Rocky Mountains. The tribe of yetis come down and like I said, it's dark humor. They're like ripping people to shreds. It's hilarious and gross all at the same time. Some bad stuff even happens to some yetis. And we may even get to see a family of yetis as we go through too. Little yetis.

A little note on that: The yetis in Slaughter Sinema were supposed to be swamp apes, but we called the yetis. The second time we did it, it was actually sasquatch, but we called them yetis. This time, it's bigfoot, but we're calling them yetis. So, it's like this running joke for the diehards.

The description of fleeing to a ranger tower really gives me hope that we’re going to have a Dead Man’s Pier style facade/vista where you can see the entire house or at least the ranger tower in the distance the moment you walk in. Super excited for this one.
I made a comment back in 2019 about this that I don’t feel like trying to find lol. I mentioned the Yeti house and seeing a possible forced perspective ranger tower in the distance as a facade. Was wrong obviously but maybe this year?

Last edited:
YETI!! The best part of SS in HHN 28 and an amazing house from HHN 29! Can’t wait to see how this one turns out! As someone who camps a lot I’m sure I’ll love this and very excited!

Reactions: Darko
I made a comment back in 2019 about this that I don’t feel like trying to find lol. I mentioned the Yeti house and seeing a possible forced perspective ranger tower in the distance as a facade. Was wrong obviously but maybe this year?

Ta-da!

Please lord be based in the utah rockies specifically the bear mountain range sincerely a fan who recently moved from FL to the bear river range :,)

I am not sure why Universal is calling this the “Comedy House?” I thought “Chucky” was supposed to be the comedy house? Are we getting two this year?

• Wow
Reactions: Lucky Planet