2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, I mean the tribute store for 25 even though it was in the Aftermath store of Twister, it was all for the anniversary stuff and they sold the merch for the ips, but seeing how they are now into theming every room if they go for 6 rooms, I'm sure the final room would be for the icons and stuff.

Reactions: londonwerecat
Part of me wonders if the facade for the tribute store is sorta an indicator for what we can expect from the rooms inside, considering it definitely gives me a Beetlejuice/Universal Monsters vibe, so i gotta wonder if those will be 2 of the rooms and the third will be something along the lines of a general anniversary/everything else room. Could probably swap out the monsters room for an Eilish/Hill House room though since they might wanna just lump in the monsters with the general retro stuff.

Part of me wonders if the facade for the tribute store is sorta an indicator for what we can expect from the rooms inside, considering it definitely gives me a Beetlejuice/Universal Monsters vibe, so i gotta wonder if those will be 2 of the rooms and the third will be something along the lines of a general anniversary/everything else room. Could probably swap out the monsters room for an Eilish/Hill House room though since they might wanna just lump in the monsters with the general retro stuff.
I’d expect an Eilish room, hill house, and beetle juice room. I feel they’re all too big of IP’s for one to end up being left out of the tribute store

Hmm. I think your right, I wonder if the Icons/Anniversary room will be themed to the Dungeon Of Terror?

I think with all the flashback merch out right now there has to be a anniversary themed room and beetlejuice is prob a safe bet as well which leaves monsters, billie, hillhouse as likely. I would say it would be either Billie or monsters solely for the fact they could reuse props from monsters section last year or it could be billie since it’s one of the biggest IPs this year. The thing with hill house is there’s not anything I can think of to decorate a room with other then the door to the red room

Reactions: londonwerecat
I think with all the flashback merch out right now there has to be a anniversary themed room and beetlejuice is prob a safe bet as well which leaves monsters, billie, hillhouse as likely. I would say it would be either Billie or monsters solely for the fact they could reuse props from monsters section last year or it could be billie since it’s one of the biggest IPs this year. The thing with hill house is there’s not anything I can think of to decorate a room with other then the door to the red room
Keep in mind there’s only 3 rooms. I just can’t see them leaving out one of those big 3 IP’s. Beetlejuice seems pretty certain to be a room based on the facade. And like years pass, they have all their original merch in the IP sections of the store

Keep in mind there’s only 3 rooms. I just can’t see them leaving out one of those big 3 IP’s. Beetlejuice seems pretty certain to be a room based on the facade. And like years pass, they have all their original merch in the IP sections of the store
True I just can’t personally think of how a hill house room would look which is why I see it least likely as something like beetlejuice or billie

Status
Not open for further replies.