2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping it's allowed to speculate on what could open in the store on Friday.

If no announcement, it might be safe to assume it's just the first room, anniversary themed, with the retro merch.

I'm also interested to see what the capacity will be for the store, and if there will be a TM outside letting people in/out to manage capacity. That store can get pretty cramped.

Hoping it's allowed to speculate on what could open in the store on Friday.

If no announcement, it might be safe to assume it's just the first room, anniversary themed, with the retro merch.

I'm also interested to see what the capacity will be for the store, and if there will be a TM outside letting people in/out to manage capacity. That store can get pretty cramped.
It looks like they have the beginnings of queue out front this morning, and a podium area for a TM. This store is well set up for this. One way in and one way out.

I suspect we have to get some sort of announcement before it opens. It would be weird IMO not to, but 2020...

So not to drag onto the will the store open with one room or 3 room discussion the cash registers are usually in the back of the store which would mean all 3 rooms would likely be open but that doesn’t mean the true hhn 30 merch will be out yet. Also for all we know the store could be completely creepy old ruin themed so they don’t have to worry about IPs being spoiled yet

So not to drag onto the will the store open with one room or 3 room discussion the cash registers are usually in the back of the store which would mean all 3 rooms would likely be open but that doesn’t mean the true hhn 30 merch will be out yet. Also for all we know the store could be completely creepy old ruin themed so they don’t have to worry about IPs being spoiled yet
I thought about this as well. Although, if I remember correctly they've had registers set up towards the front of the store previously.

Gonna love it if this year's big accidental leak is someone putting out the house shirt or a coffee mug or something in the store before it's supposed to be there.

Hoping for some great shirts for the Brides, Billie and Hill House. If I get even one of those three I'll be happy.

I’ll fall out of my chair if some person backstage in a rush dosent accidentally leave the whole merchandise list pinned to a wall or something.

I believe since they moved out of twister its always been in the 2nd or 3rd room but I could be wrong!
Yes, sorry I should have clarified - I do think there was one in the 2nd room.

The internet will explode if something IP-related was in the store by mistake. Lol.

Since this has its own thread now, what do ya'll think we could see in the store?

Status
Not open for further replies.