2020 Halloween Tribute Store | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Halloween Tribute Store

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna love it if this year's big accidental leak is someone putting out the house shirt or a coffee mug or something in the store before it's supposed to be there.

Hoping for some great shirts for the Brides, Billie and Hill House. If I get even one of those three I'll be happy.

I’m honestly worried about possibly getting a Billie shirt lol, if it wasn’t for Uniqlo in Disney Springs I never would’ve been able to get anything from that collection when it launched.

I’m honestly worried about possibly getting a Billie shirt lol, if it wasn’t for Uniqlo in Disney Springs I never would’ve been able to get anything from that collection when it launched.
I was wondering if the Billie merch would still be around the same price because if you check her official merch the prices are insane!!! I found a dope shirt on hot topic for 18 I was happy enough with lol

Personally I think it will be beetlejuice, anniversary and Billie.
I'm definitely thinking anniversary will be the first room (personally I think only the anniversary portion of the store will open on Friday).

I definitely agree with Beetlejuice, but I'm torn between Billie and Universal Monsters - especially if they still had stuff from Monsters last year.

I was wondering if the Billie merch would still be around the same price because if you check her official merch the prices are insane!!! I found a dope shirt on hot topic for 18 I was happy enough with lol

Hopefully if possible they’ll be priced like typical Universal merch, but we’ll see. I just Googled and some of her Uniqlo line is still available and all those shirts are $15, in case you’re still looking for something at a lower price point!

I'm definitely thinking anniversary will be the first room (personally I think only the anniversary portion of the store will open on Friday).

I definitely agree with Beetlejuice, but I'm torn between Billie and Universal Monsters - especially if they still had stuff from Monsters last year.
I was torn between billie and hill house lol. I also wouldn’t be completely shocked if they played it safe and the whole store is like 25 and just a anniversary mini museum of hhn past

They know there's going to be a line to get in that little store! Not even August and it's already Halloween. I've lived here in Orlando for 9 years now, and it's still a love hate thing about the rushing of the seasons. I LOVE Halloween and Christmas, and can't wait for them every year, but since we start these things so early by the time the actual holiday arrives I'm kind of over it.

I'm just now thinking how much merch Eillish could potentially move...I think it could be a win for them...Especially if they have Universal specific stuff

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
Or just help to shift all of the stock that had to be purchased months ago at full price rather than discounted after the event.

It's going to be harder to sell everything within the events dates with limited capacity.
True! I'm going to be interested to see how merch is affected this year.

Reactions: BBPH
Anybody know if there will be more 30 years merch during "opening" tomorrow that wasn't already showcased on the Online store?

I'm not sure, should be interesting what they'll have but I wouldn't doubt they might be selling probably just what they have been for the site, maybe a few extra things as well but we just gotta wait and see how today looks. I'm sorta excited but keeping low expectations in case they say the store is not opened, at least I'll have a fun day at the park if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.