Blue Man Group | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Blue Man Group

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have a question? Just how many "Blue Men" are there? How can I purchase tickets to see them at either 6 or 9 pm on December 1st at Universal when they have been performing at our Fox Theater here in St Louis since November 20th? They are here in town from 11/20 - 12/2.

Just like BriMan explained, there are several resident shows located at different cities, plus there's also tours.
If you want to purchase tix for the Orlando shows, call 407-BLUE MAN (407-258-3626) or you can also buy them at the Box Office right outside the theatre :thumbs:

I have to see the show some day, but $75 or so is ridiculous.

It's worth the $75+

You might be able to get better deals through AAA or with an Annual Pass, though :thumbs:

Just got tickets to watch the Blue Man Group here in my town in upstate NY! $60, not bad. The show is in the beginning of February.

I'm so excited, I've never had the chance to watch them in Orlando!

Just got tickets to watch the Blue Man Group here in my town in upstate NY! $60, not bad. The show is in the beginning of February.

Nice! Have fun! And if you get a chance, try to catch the Orlando version as well! If I'm not mistaken, the shows are different for each location. Can't wait to hear all about the show there! :thumbs:

Have a blast. You'll love it. Very similar show to the one in Orlando, there are few skit differences. If you don't mind me asking, where are the tickets located?

I can't fathom how he got in there without getting into any trouble; I'm pretty sure he didn't have permission. So, are the areas he visited ever used for anything? It looks pretty neglected...

I think the blueman group employees are told to tell anyone that there are no remains of Nick Studios inside the building. One good example of this is when a employee opened up a side door and I asked him if there are any remains of nick while he was holding the door open. He said no. And I said "well, that painting behind you is from Nick Studios" and his response was "umm... There are only paintings left" I caught the guy red handed! They must be told to lie!

I can't fathom how he got in there without getting into any trouble; I'm pretty sure he didn't have permission. So, are the areas he visited ever used for anything? It looks pretty neglected...

That guy has been banned for life from WDW due to doing something similar on Disney property. If Universal security wasn't so busy looking for people with DSLR's and Bobwadd taking construction pictures they may of caught someone wandering backstage...

Yup:

[video=youtube_share;T7_CychOtto]http://youtu.be/T7_CychOtto[/video]

man that video brought hard feelings to me lol miss those good ol days wish universal had bought Nickelodeon from Viacom and that they wouldve kept the live series and game shows and toons up to date.