Blue Man Group | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Blue Man Group

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
^And one contributor that mostly covers Uni who is a despicable, no good, rotten thief who abused his position when he was apart of OU. That is why said site is off limits.

I just keep causing trouble with this. Oi! :lol:

Lots of people have confirmed this is crazy, bad speculation. Thank god. (can't wait to go again)

Almost forgot :lol:

IMG_7983.jpg

IMG_7984.jpg

IMG_7989.jpg

Judging by the pics, they're still not done with the face lift here. I think it already looks way better than the previous mural, but yeah, hopefully they will add the other two blue men on the wall because it is a bit bare.

Also, if it's worth anything, I saw the 9pm show this past Saturday (10th) and it looked to be a full house. And also saw the show about a month or two ago, but on a week day, and the theater was at least 2/3 full too. It's a great show and I don't think it needs to be replaced at all.

Here's a video from TPR...

[video=youtube;Bol07E6rt3c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bol07E6rt3c#t=9m56s[/video]

WTF! Video taping not allowed! :fist: Why weren't they ejected from their seats or shot by missiles?! :p

In all seriousness, though, I advise whoever hasn't seen the show to go see it live and don't spoil yourself. It's worth it. :thumbs:

WTF! Video taping not allowed! :fist: Why weren't they ejected from their seats or shot by missiles?! :p

In all seriousness, though, I advise whoever hasn't seen the show to go see it live and don't spoil yourself. It's worth it. :thumbs:

This was the media preview, they were encouraged to take video this one time. :thumbs:

I know, I know. I was joking :thumbs: That's why I put the :p and followed by "In all seriousness..."

But really, people, don't spoil yourselves!! ... or the Blue Men will find you :shifty: :lol:

I don't remember if they still do it, but the preshow LEDs actually threatened you with ejector seats if they caught you recording. I don't think they do it anymore as it's gotten crazy easy with technology to do so. (they still will yell at you in person if the ushers find you!)

I don't remember if they still do it, but the preshow LEDs actually threatened you with ejector seats if they caught you recording. I don't think they do it anymore as it's gotten crazy easy with technology to do so. (they still will yell at you in person if the ushers find you!)

Yep, they still do! That was the whole basis for my joke :lol:

Especially if you have a portable fax machine...

I have a question? Just how many "Blue Men" are there? How can I purchase tickets to see them at either 6 or 9 pm on December 1st at Universal when they have been performing at our Fox Theater here in St Louis since November 20th? They are here in town from 11/20 - 12/2.

I have a question? Just how many "Blue Men" are there? How can I purchase tickets to see them at either 6 or 9 pm on December 1st at Universal when they have been performing at our Fox Theater here in St Louis since November 20th? They are here in town from 11/20 - 12/2.

There are "Blue Men" at each show location:

NY
Chicago
Boston
Orlando
Vegas
Germany
and a production on NCL.

With the national tour, I'm not sure if it's the original 3 or a new 3.

There are "Blue Men" at each show location:

NY
Chicago
Boston
Orlando
Vegas
Germany
and a production on NCL.

With the national tour, I'm not sure if it's the original 3 or a new 3.

Each show has around 4-5 Blue Man per production. The original Blue Man (Chris, Matt, Phil) don't perform anymore, but if you look up the old Leno stuff or the Intel ads, those are them.

The touring show is VERY similar to the Orlando show. They share the same stage and band arrangement, but there are a few differences, including a better finally IMHO.