Blue Man Group | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Blue Man Group

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I have to agree with hatetofly that it looks a lot better in person. And they completely stripped the merch stand up front too, which I'm sure is what he is referring to. Personally, I like the simplicity. It cold be better, yeah, but at least it isn't terrible, either. I can live with it.

I have to agree with hatetofly that it looks a lot better in person. And they completely stripped the merch stand up front too, which I'm sure is what he is referring to. Personally, I like the simplicity. It cold be better, yeah, but at least it isn't terrible, either. I can live with it.

Yeah I was talking about the merch stand :thumbs:

From AmusementPics

New graphic up on the Blueman soundstage. New graphics up on these signs along the path as well.

i1pLt3osvWySh.jpg

ibz6zRz9s5VoSz.jpg

ibhR32QHkJKpoM.jpg

iowKztXJN8OOs.jpg

Although it's really plain, I think I actually like it more than the original mural.

I really wish they would have changed the sign to a big, three-dimensional marquee. The facade/mural feels incomplete, and not all that substantial. Like, "Hey, let's paint the building sky-blue, throw the logo up there with a single Blue Man decal to the right side."

Strange, that they would wait so long to theme the merch stand. I'm curious to see if they just go with a plain paint job, or if they'll coordinate with the new mural.

We don't not mention that site by name on Orlando United. Now if you would simply like to mention a rumor from their though you could simply state it like so,

Prince Pansy and the Knutsack club said Wicked is replacing BMG. Now we wait for Screamscape to break the story...

^And one contributor that mostly covers Uni who is a despicable, no good, rotten thief who abused his position when he was apart of OU. That is why said site is off limits.

^And one contributor that mostly covers Uni who is a despicable, no good, rotten thief who abused his position when he was apart of OU. That is why said site is off limits.

And this is why BJC is where he is :thumbs: