Blue Man Group | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Blue Man Group

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I got to see the new show last night and it was incredible. Absolutely loved all the new touches as well as seeing some old favorite scenes returning. The new finale was a blast as well. Looking forward to seeing it again soon.

Alright, so I got to see this for a third time Sunday night, and MY GOD. Still pretty amazing, IMO. We took some Resort first-timers with us, and unfortunately, only one of the two liked it. I guess you really have to be a little open to unique performances like this. But otherwise, the theater was packed, and everyone else seemed to enjoy it. I wonder if discounted prices have anything to do with this, though... I remember back when I was at the previews the week before the update went public, surveys were held outside after the show. I filled one and it had asked a lot of questions on prices. Makes me wonder if they're testing out a new price-scale to see what crowds it brings in.

From @MagicCityMayhem

Looks like the Blue Man Group is getting a facelift!

iQq0VIqssHjyy.jpg

My sources tell me Blue Man Group is getting a new mural. Blank canvas ready. Go!

itEQJOPjwtnAZ.jpg

They will do the awning and the ground paint soon. :thumbs:

They will do the awning and the ground paint soon. :thumbs:

Can't wait to see this repainted. I've always thought the mural was tacky. Between the parking deck and the theater there are at least 30 Blue Man in advertising or decoration. It's quite insane IMHO. Hopefully the new mural will be more refined and spectacular.

Just find it weird that they're doing this now and not back in January/February when the show went through it's refresh.

BMG makes more money than most in Citywalk so that's why they get all that advertising.

By the look of one picture the concrete was painted and then in another it looks rough. Anyone know if they did it?

It looks better in person and more work is underway around the area. Pictures later :thumbs: