Character Meet and Greet | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Character Meet and Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Now that's an interactive character! I had no idea he actually went down to the tour's loading stations.

I just thought it was so cool of him to go out of his general direction just to see me and my friends. No one else was even in the general area. My favorite characters are usually the ones that aren't in full body costumes. That way, you can actually have a full-on conversation with them.  :D

Now that's an interactive character! I had no idea he actually went down to the tour's loading stations.

I just thought it was so cool of him to go out of his general direction just to see me and my friends. No one else was even in the general area. My favorite characters are usually the ones that aren't in full body costumes. That way, you can actually have a full-on conversation with them.  :D
Yeah that has happened to me too... in the Studio Tour loading area

Now that's an interactive character! I had no idea he actually went down to the tour's loading stations.

I just thought it was so cool of him to go out of his general direction just to see me and my friends. No one else was even in the general area. My favorite characters are usually the ones that aren't in full body costumes. That way, you can actually have a full-on conversation with them. :D
I love seeing Doc and talking to him about the movies and the ride. I've always seen him around Simpsons and the Studio Tour entrance, also on the lower lot oddly enough once!

Scariest thing that happened with a character on the way down to the tour loading, Frankenstein was also going down and I didn't see him while taking the escalator down, and he was taking the steps down and slammed his hand on the escalator and scared the sh#t outta me...almost fell down the escalator

Hahaha! I've never seen a character actually going from one lot to another.

Doc comes out every now and then, but definitely not as often as the cartoon characters found near Cartooniversal. I remember when I had never seen Dracula anywhere but had always heard of his presence, and before I knew it, he was strolling around 24/7. He may not be out as often since the minions have arrived, but I could be wrong.

Hahaha! I've never seen a character actually going from one lot to another.

Doc comes out every now and then, but definitely not as often as the cartoon characters found near Cartooniversal. I remember when I had never seen Dracula anywhere but had always heard of his presence, and before I knew it, he was strolling around 24/7. He may not be out as often since the minions have arrived, but I could be wrong.
I will keep look out next time I go and Thanks :D

I've seen her before! When I saw her she was wearing blue like the team members near her, so I just assumed she worked there..  :mellow:
Her name is Brenda, and she's just a guest. I know some employees are growing increasingly frustrated with her though. I see her on practically all my visits.

Her name is Brenda, and she's just a guest. I know some employees are growing increasingly frustrated with her though. I see her on practically all my visits.
She really really really annoys me. She takes away from the actual performances of the actual employees, and I can fully see why the staff is frustrated with her. It's one thing to visit often and interact with the different performers, but not for hours at a time like she does. 

Im guessing the lady isnt 100% on her rocker and is just trying to have a good time. Why doesnt USH just hire her give her a broom and dust pan and have her walk around and dance to performers music as an employee. LOL I have seen her maybe about 5 times total but for her to be their the same day as I was those 5 times means either i go daily or she does. LOL

This guy thats on CityWalk has been on multiple T.V. talents shows over the years. I remember him starting on Venice Beach and has been at USH CityWalk for over 8 years(i believe)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zQhP2LFTbzU?feature=oembed