Character Meet and Greet | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Character Meet and Greet

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yesterday, waterworld had a couple of their actors holding signs in the midway directing people to the show. It was weird seeing them out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Evac. A couple of smokers outside of Waterworld. The Cat in the Hat. Ricky Ricardo (alongside Lucy, of course). Betty Boop. That's all I can think of for now.
Ricky and Betty Boop used to be regular characters you could meet, especially Betty Boop. They should still have her! I have a video of her at USH from '96 (my first visit). Ricky can still be seen in Orlando I think.

Random thought that popped into my head while watching those videos: Will Universal take out the Swamp Musicians once Shrek leaves? It's on the opposite side of the path, but it'd still leave an essence of the green ogre. Plus, it wouldn't make sense to be pushing that theme/environment once there are construction walls on the other side.  :p

Haha who knows. Regardless, she may be not all well, so either way, I personally don't think it's best to pay too much attention.

I just realized: can you imagine if they had a walk around ET character? I adore the character, movie, and ride, but if I was 6 and saw ET in front of me, I'd pee....I'd pee everywhere. Hahaha.

Although an ET in drag (from the movie) would be hilarious.
I was thinking that as well when I was listing the characters I'd like to see in the park, but it'd be weird.. Plus, E.T. is a very small little guy, so it'd be something hard to recreate. At the very least, we should have some sort of E.T. photo op. Not sure why it isn't recognized more around the park now that it's gone.

I think there used to be a photo op if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I'm thinking of the now closed Japan version or maybe Florida. Either way, NOW I'd take a pic with ET. :)

And Jon, I can't tell if you're excited or not from the picture :p

I think there used to be a photo op if I'm not mistaken. Maybe I'm thinking of the now closed Japan version or maybe Florida. Either way, NOW I'd take a pic with ET. :)

And Jon, I can't tell if you're excited or not from the picture :p
The store for E.T. Adventure in Florida, E.T.'s Toy Closet, has 2 photo ops - one of him in a bicycle basket, and one of him dressed up in a closet (ignore the random people.. these came from Google Images):

3343062804_9fd97ec7b2.jpg

5520334953_73dd9f738c_z.jpg