CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular | Page 14 | Inside Universal Forums

CineSational: A Symphonic Spectacular

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Have dates been confirmed for the summer? Is this a fri-sun thing only? Looks like the parade may be daily?
The parade would run daily... but the nighttime showtimes at UOR can vary day to day if they run or not. USF park hours stay consistently open (finally) through July/August to atleast 9PM.

Do they have August hours posted? I can't find them; I will be there the last 2 weeks of August and was hoping they may stay open past 7pm (which was closing time last August). I'm thinking Cinesational would require some darkness and will run Fir-Sun (based on the Passholder viewing area dates) so at least those days it will stay open a bit later.

Do they have August hours posted? I can't find them; I will be there the last 2 weeks of August and was hoping they may stay open past 7pm (which was closing time last August). I'm thinking Cinesational would require some darkness and will run Fir-Sun (based on the Passholder viewing area dates) so at least those days it will stay open a bit later.
The park closed early last year bc that’s what attendance called for with no nighttime show to stick around for. It was quite slow by the end of the night last summer.

Park Hours are posted here all the way through October:

Seems the show will run until August 25th, as USF starts closing at 6p and 7p after that date. Still doesn’t seem to be any indication of whether or not the show will be nightly or weekends only though.

I saw the hours posted on the website yesterday, not the app. Thanks. This is great; like I said I was there last year and both parks were closing at 7.

Reactions: ParkRumors
This already is a big upgrade over the old show that ran from 2018-2023. Love the drones especially the ET touch one. I am guessing that part might be the finale considering how iconic of a movie ET was.