CityWalk Expansion | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Which new venue are you looking forward to?

• Total voters
So, I assume this building always had a balcony and show stage? Seeing all of the rigid cable, all that I could think was that it is to give the imbibed something to hold onto lest they collapse.

The overall layout of the restaurant is exactly the same. That stage was always there as was that balcony. The bar and the kitchen are in the same places too.

I think it looks... much more modern but also a lot tackier than Latin Quarter. I do love live music, but at Latin Quarter it was always a quiet, elegant Spanish guitar player. I hope Anotjitos doesn't have an obnoxious atmosphere because it already looks very loud :p I'm just SOOO curious to try it, I can't believe there isn't an opening date floating around!.

Just kidding: read through HateToFly's twitter feed - shooting for January 30th opening

Last edited:
Antojitos scheduled to be open by 30th of January, crew training has begun. Are your mouths watering yet?
The overall layout of the restaurant is exactly the same. That stage was always there as was that balcony. The bar and the kitchen are in the same places too.

I think it looks... much more modern but also a lot tackier than Latin Quarter. I do love live music, but at Latin Quarter it was always a quiet, elegant Spanish guitar player. I hope Anotjitos doesn't have an obnoxious atmosphere because it already looks very loud :p I'm just SOOO curious to try it, I can't believe there isn't an opening date floating around!.

Just kidding: read through HateToFly's twitter feed - shooting for January 30th opening
Does no one read my posts? ;-)

My bad Frenzy, I got so distracted by the photos I must've missed it. Thanks for the info so excited to try this place!

So overwhelmed by the Tequila menu. DisneyHead wasn't kidding about having to study up!

photo by UORBUZZ taken in citywalk at cigarz area NOT MINE
BehpERXCAAA018X.jpg:large

Reactions: Skubersky
Thanks for the pics, Frenzy88! :thumbs: And nice angle you got of RedOven, too. I never noticed those pizza peels on the ceiling before.

And I never knew what those things were called before :wave:

Just heard Antojito's is opening on Wednesday. The food is supposed to be REALLY good (except the desserts which I heard were disappointing).