CityWalk Hollywood | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Hollywood

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hi All,

Has there been any traction yet with Margaritaville? It looks like there hasn't been any movement on it since I saw the Coming Soon sign post. I'm the biggest JB fan so I'm stoked! 

Any updates?

Reactions: Allia
Hi All,

Has there been any traction yet with Margaritaville? It looks like there hasn't been any movement on it since I saw the Coming Soon sign post. I'm the biggest JB fan so I'm stoked! 

Any updates?

So if Margaritaville gets put in Citywalk, I'll eat there over Bubba Gump when I next go.

Hi All,

Any updates?

Last time I checked, the progress has mostly been internal with very little-to-no exterior progress being made. 

I will keep checking for you.

-CW

When we passed by tonight, the light was on inside, and you could see a bit inside through the door crack.  The concrete floor appears unfinished, the walls may be done but not finished, and there did not seem to be any sort of furniture, kitchen, or decor... just bare, unfinished walls and floor.  So I'd venture it's safe to say it's weeks away from opening, if not more.

^  Me too, but my next trip isn't until 11/4, so hopefully by then!  Thought for sure they would try to be open by Halloween Day.

A week of training is more than enough for a tiny doughnut shop.

Maybe, but the inside is completely empty. That might take more than a week to fix. Plus, the posters outside have changed. You can see in some of the old photo updates, they used to say "coming this fall" but now they just say "coming soon".

Last edited by a moderator: