Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Diagon Alley Soft Opening Watch

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Actually, Bri got it then... a few posts up. Thanks though!

Magistra so you have a few reasonable guarantees now.

A. There will be no softs on June 17, 18, 19.
B. There is a good chance you might get in sometime after June 6. But it isn't guaranteed.

Last edited:
Reactions: freediverdude
I'm booked on-site right now for that time frame. I hope it's true but I'm sure we'll get more concrete info as we get closer.

I'm booked for the weekend of June 13-15, so it'll be interesting to see how this all plays out. Might have to make the 2 hour drive up that way a bit earlier than that weekend.

^ Actually, Bri got it then... a few posts up. Thanks though!

Magistra so you have a few reasonable guarantees now.

A. There will be no softs on June 17, 18, 19.
B. There is a good chance you might get in sometime after June 6. But it isn't guaranteed.

Thanks Teebs, I owe you beer when I'm there June 18th-27th in MCO (18th-22nd at UOR). :thumbs:

I'm booked on-site right now for that time frame. I hope it's true but I'm sure we'll get more concrete info as we get closer.

Meet up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Grand Opening wouldn't be as late as July 31st, would it? On Harry's birthday? July is the 7th month....

Grand Opening wouldn't be as late as July 31st, would it? On Harry's birthday? July is the 7th month....

No. GO is June 18,19, or 20 with 20 holding the most votes. I thought it would be the 18th a month ago... but hey, they have a lot of press to feed this time around. This is a big deal.

No. GO is June 18,19, or 20 with 20 holding the most votes. I thought it would be the 18th a month ago... but hey, they have a lot of press to feed this time around. This is a big deal.

I agree with Teebs here, 18th I feel was a go, but now I feel the 20th.

Turns out I had my dates wrong and I'll be there from the 6th-8th. Should be an interesting trip. :lol:

Last edited:
I posted this in the other thread, but I would guess softs start two weeks from now, probably in the middle of the week. Training for TMs starts this Monday and goes through this Friday, and training protocol at Universal is typically 3 days. Considering different TMs are scheduled throughout next week up through Friday, I would assume instead of having them complete training andjust sit around doing nothing, they'd have them practice via TM previews and softs immediately afterward.

If they do softs before June 7th... then it will be very very limited... 200-500 at a time and stop and monitor every venue. Then let in another slog only if there are no major issues. That must be the most exciting time for employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.