Falcon's Fury | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
BGT is gonna try to get this bad boy open as early in Spring as possible IMO.

I don't understand how he hears it, by the time I'm getting ready to leave BGT property I can't hear it anymore, and what was the loudest part now seems to be over as far as I can tell.

Just one of those people who is unhappy. I mean personally I think he should be more concerned with the community as a whole and it's deterioration over the last 20 years. Then again maybe that's why he is pissed off and is hoping to gain steam through media channels. Maybe it's an attempt to get a settlement or even better buyout offer from the park to get the hell out of there lol

Just one of those people who is unhappy. I mean personally I think he should be more concerned with the community as a whole and it's deterioration over the last 20 years. Then again maybe that's why he is pissed off and is hoping to gain steam through media channels. Maybe it's an attempt to get a settlement or even better buyout offer from the park to get the hell out of there lol

Tampa's version of the Ropers :rofl:

It appears they are ready to move the base section into the park. Not sure if they are going to move it tonight.

From what I understand they may use the heavy-lift mobile crane that is already onsite to position the base section. They would then proceed to grout between the base section and the existing foundation. The next step would be the assembly of the main crane. Once that is completed they would proceed to assemble the main column.

My pal Sandhill Crane was out late last night with his go pro.

FF_hole_zpsd55b8442.jpeg

Thanks Sandhill Crane! :wave:

Reactions: natespf
Introducing the Grove GMK7550 Mobile Telescopic All Terrain Crane by Manitowoc

FalconsFury-081.jpg

Below is the "Working Range" chart for the setup they will have to use. They will more than likely use either 180.5' or the 200.1' luffing jib configuration.

FalconsFury-080.jpg

Currently the crane is erected on site with no jib.

Some shots from the construction site . . .

FalconsFury-082.jpg

FalconsFury-083.jpg

FalconsFury-084.jpg

FalconsFury-085.jpg

FalconsFury-086.jpg

FalconsFury-087.jpg

FalconsFury-088.jpg

FalconsFury-089.jpg

FalconsFury-090.jpg

FalconsFury-091.jpg

FalconsFury-092.jpg

FalconsFury-093.jpg