Falcon's Fury | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
NP, was just checking as I often miss stuff on the various threads.

If it wasn't for picture [HASHTAG]#146[/HASHTAG], I wouldn't have had a guess how tall it is currently. That said, I would judge it to be 80'-100' tall in your last post of pics. Are the sections 20'?

I'm surprised. I was going to guess that at its current height it'd be somewhere on par with Montu or Kumba. Looks can be deceiving. I'm glad you all are saying otherwise, as I really want this ride to stick out into the park's skyline.

A little video released by BGT . . .

[video=youtube;TfjEq8kxw0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfjEq8kxw0k&list=PLQcnnUF8aOgYDag1iJE6Yvm4sMWnzKYbY[/video]

New crane is ready!

From our friend Bill over at BGTFans.com . . .

FalconsFury-153.jpg

^ My word, that is like an ant. It appears so skinny and fragile, yet it can presumably lift incredible weight. My sense of physics is really good, but this defies my visual mojo.

^ My word, that is like an ant. It appears so skinny and fragile, yet it can presumably lift incredible weight. My sense of physics is really good, but this defies my visual mojo.
Very cool engineering for sure...although it does look like it's leaning to the left a little, optical illusion for sure