Falcon's Fury | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

Falcon's Fury

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Thanks, OF :wave: And I definitely agree.

A few shots taken at the storage yard on Saturday . . .

FalconsFury-186.jpg

FalconsFury-187.jpg

FalconsFury-188.jpg

FalconsFury-190.jpg

FalconsFury-191.jpg

FalconsFury-192.jpg

I'm still working on the remaining images. It won't be much longer.

Reactions: StarTrekGeek
Here is the company performing the ride erection . . .

Click on pic to visit their site.
Note they are also erecting the Orlando Eye

Shots from yesterday . . .

FalconsFury-193.jpg

FalconsFury-194.jpg

FalconsFury-195.jpg

FalconsFury-196.jpg

FalconsFury-197.jpg

FalconsFury-198.jpg

FalconsFury-199.jpg

FalconsFury-200.jpg

FalconsFury-201.jpg

FalconsFury-202.jpg

FalconsFury-203.jpg

FalconsFury-204.jpg

FalconsFury-205.jpg

FalconsFury-206.jpg

FalconsFury-207.jpg

FalconsFury-208.jpg

FalconsFury-209.jpg

FalconsFury-210.jpg

FalconsFury-211.jpg

FalconsFury-212.jpg

FalconsFury-213.jpg

FalconsFury-214.jpg

FalconsFury-215.jpg

FalconsFury-217.jpg

FalconsFury-218.jpg

FalconsFury-219.jpg

FalconsFury-220.jpg

If these guys are actually from the home office location they are loving this! What was it yesterday 75 degrees and sunny lol. Great pics as usual Bob thank you!

Here's a perspective shot of how the tower will look in terms of height once it's finished. I based this off of the presumption that there are still three sections of tower to stack. This thing is going to be beastly.
196.jpg

Here's a perspective shot of how the tower will look in terms of height once it's finished. I based this off of the presumption that there are still three sections of tower to stack. This thing is going to be beastly.
[/IMG]

Great photo angle...really gets the perspective of the whole tower..my palms are sweaty

I'm pretty sure there are 4 more pieces to go. There were supposed to be 9 and the 1st blue was the 5th. It's going to be a monster. lol

I'm really looking forward to riding this but.......

This thing is going to be so high and extreme, does anyone think it could be too scary for the vast majority want get line for it?